Should I get another fill?

I am eating ok. The only problem I have is with bread, but I knew that was coming. But I wonder if it is time for a fill. I am at 2.15 cc in a 4 cc band. Does anyone else have that much in their band? Are there any other people out there with 4cc band? Things are going well, no pain or anything like that, I am not losing anymore, I dont think. Maybe inches. My rings dont fit anymore. What a weird place to lose weight. I have a back injury so I have been afraid of sit ups but that is where I am carrying my fat. This is a little frustrating. My son is horseback riding and I am running behind that horse and I know I am getting exersise but it is not enough, obvously. Or not the right kind. You should hear me panting like a dog. It is so funny. I am checking into pole dancing, I hear that is a blast and this woman here does a class, but I have yet to find child care. Been searching for someone for a while. He is special needs child so finding care is hard. But I am not going to give up. I am excited about how much both hubby and I have lost and how good we feel. This has been a good experience and I hope to lose much more. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

Stormy, someone posted the red, yellow, green post on when you should get a fill and I love that post. It clearly helps us make a decision. I just did a search and couldn't find it - has anyone else seen it and if so could you please add the link to this post for Stormy.

Glad to hear you’re doing so well, and hopefully we can find that ol post and get you some help!

Best,

Lisa

Hi Stormy, good to see you agin on here! Lisa, mentioned the green, yellow and red graph, it is under the forum topic Fill Doctors and Fills in Tijuana. It is a pinned topic by loribecky! I hope the graph helps.

Jenelle

I am eating ok. The only problem I have is with bread, but I knew that was coming. But I wonder if it is time for a fill. I am at 2.15 cc in a 4 cc band. Does anyone else have that much in their band? Are there any other people out there with 4cc band? Things are going well, no pain or anything like that, I am not losing anymore, I dont think. Maybe inches. My rings dont fit anymore. What a weird place to lose weight. I have a back injury so I have been afraid of sit ups but that is where I am carrying my fat. This is a little frustrating. My son is horseback riding and I am running behind that horse and I know I am getting exersise but it is not enough, obvously. Or not the right kind. You should hear me panting like a dog. It is so funny. I am checking into pole dancing, I hear that is a blast and this woman here does a class, but I have yet to find child care. Been searching for someone for a while. He is special needs child so finding care is hard. But I am not going to give up. I am excited about how much both hubby and I have lost and how good we feel. This has been a good experience and I hope to lose much more. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

Hi Stormy,

I have a 4cc band and I got my third fill last month and am at 3.4cc's now. I had excellent restriction for a couple weeks and now it comes and goes. [You know how fickle the band can be!!] I know what you mean about your rings, I couldn't wear mine for the longest time and now they're a little loose. I think that's water weight mostly, cause in the summer my fingers swell and my rings get tight. My fingers are usually swollen a little in the AM. You can email Dr. Acosta if you have questions, dracosta@obesitycontrolcenter.com Hope that helps! Best wishes, Darlene