Hitting Onderland!

It's my birthday today and my goal for the past couple of weeks was that I didn't want to be in the 200's anymore by my birthday. Well..... I am 199!!!!!!!! today. I cant think of a better gift I could have possibly gotten. :P

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY BAND

Happy Birthday and congratulations!!! You are doing a great job!

Enjoy your day.

Way to go Sarah! I remember how much of a hard time you had eating in the beginning. Can you eat most foods now and how much? That seems to be a really quick weight-loss! I'm curious what you are eating and how much is in your band now since we had our surgery a day apart. I have 2.4 cc and I'm stalled at 40 pounds down so I'm going to schedule my third fill soon. Happy bday!

Sabrina:)

It's my birthday today and my goal for the past couple of weeks was that I didn't want to be in the 200's anymore by my birthday. Well..... I am 199!!!!!!!! today. I cant think of a better gift I could have possibly gotten. :P

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY BAND

happy birthday girl!!!!!!!! happy for you

Congrats! That is so very exciting and on your birthday none the less! Just one of many upcoming milestones!

Great job!

Congrats! That is so very exciting and on your birthday none the less! Just one of many upcoming milestones!

Great job!

I want the same thing for my birthday! I am going to the OCC for a fill on Saturday and I have a feeling I might be able to make the same goal by March 22!!

Thanks guys!

Valleygirl- I have 1.6cc in my 4cc band. I think I have pretty good restriction since I got my second fill. This is what I am taking in:

Breakfast- Equate protein shake (I am pretty tight in the am)

Lunch- Salad and fruit

Dinner- Sensible dinner

Unfortunately, I am still not drinking the amt of water that I should be.

I think what is helping me the most is the Body Bugg. I love being able to see how many calories I am burning. It makes me get up and move more.

CindyLou- I am certain, you too will reach your goal. Also, Happy early Birthday!

My next goal is hitting 175. My husband says when I reach that, he's sending me to Europe! Paris and Rome.... here I come!

Is that all you eat every single day? I guess I need to get more serious. I have no real food plan in place because I don't want to feel like I'm on a "diet" but I guess the sad truth is that I am on a diet- for the rest of my life. I'm also curious if you think you would have had the same results eating that meal plan without the band? I read posts from you and others saying how you "love your band" and I"m so not there- but I want to be. I'm not sure where the band is making a difference. Just like before, when I eat crap, I gain weight and when I eat healthy, I lose weight. I suppose it keeps me full longer but, truthfully, half the time I eat it is not because I'm hungry it is just because it is there. I think instead of lap-band surgery, I should have had a lobotomy, lol!

Thanks guys!

Valleygirl- I have 1.6cc in my 4cc band. I think I have pretty good restriction since I got my second fill. This is what I am taking in:

Breakfast- Equate protein shake (I am pretty tight in the am)

Lunch- Salad and fruit

Dinner- Sensible dinner

Unfortunately, I am still not drinking the amt of water that I should be.

I think what is helping me the most is the Body Bugg. I love being able to see how many calories I am burning. It makes me get up and move more.

CindyLou- I am certain, you too will reach your goal. Also, Happy early Birthday!

My next goal is hitting 175. My husband says when I reach that, he's sending me to Europe! Paris and Rome.... here I come!

Is that all you eat every single day? I guess I need to get more serious. I have no real food plan in place because I don't want to feel like I'm on a "diet" but I guess the sad truth is that I am on a diet- for the rest of my life. I'm also curious if you think you would have had the same results eating that meal plan without the band? I read posts from you and others saying how you "love your band" and I"m so not there- but I want to be. I'm not sure where the band is making a difference. Just like before, when I eat crap, I gain weight and when I eat healthy, I lose weight. I suppose it keeps me full longer but, truthfully, half the time I eat it is not because I'm hungry it is just because it is there. I think instead of lap-band surgery, I should have had a lobotomy, lol!

Sabrina- That is pretty much what I eat daily. Of coarse I eat different things here and there. But I guess I dont think of it as dieting because I dont get that hungry. I am sure I would have gotten results eating this way without the band. BUT... I wouldnt be able to just eat these without the band. I would eat a whole lot more. My problem seems to be that when the foods there, I still feel like I need to finish it. I still havent mastered stopping because im full. I am still working on that.

Hi Sarah,

I remember meeting you last month and you told me how this was your goal. I am soooo super excited for you. I can't help but be so jealous though. My second fill has not done anything for me. I have not lost an ounce since we had our second fill. I wish all the best for you and I am sure you will be going to Europe soon. You are on a roll.