Thank you for all the info & encouraging posts

I fly out tomorrow & get banded on Friday. Too excited to function! I wanted to thank everyone who's posted their bits of wisdom and experience here.

I have my powdered broth, GasX strips, & lip balm. I'm packing lightly and bringing plenty of $1's & 5's for tipping.

I know what to expect and what to bring thanks to you people. I've ghosted on this site more than once & any anxiety I've had about surgery in Mexico you all have removed.

Thanks for being so generous with your collective experiences. =D>

Tibbie

I sure will! I can't wait to start seeing the results. :D It's silly, but I'm sort of looking forward to baffling all the people I work with :P

Tibbie

Enjoy the Journey. The staff at OCC is the "Ultimate."

You are in the best of hands and will be very well taken care of.

I visited them today for my second fill.

Keep us informed. Awesome as ever!

Labella

I'm here, I'm sleepy, and someone lassoed my stomach while I wasn't looking. I don't think that thing will be leading stampedes to buffet anymore ;)

Everything went well, we are staying at the Merriott, (nice room!) and everyone here is nicer and more considerate than some some of Santa's helpers I could name (Blizen bites) I see I capable of being my usual idiot, so I must be fine.

Chat later, sleep now,

Tibbie

I'm here, I'm sleepy, and someone lassoed my stomach while I wasn't looking. I don't think that thing will be leading stampedes to buffet anymore ;)

Everything went well, we are staying at the Merriott, (nice room!) and everyone here is nicer and more considerate than some some of Santa's helpers I could name (Blizen bites) I see I capable of being my usual idiot, so I must be fine.

Chat later, sleep now,

Tibbie

Glad everything went well! Rest up, Walk, Sip & take your Gas X!!! lol

Welcome to the other side! Congrats and i'm glad it all went well!!