Before & After

DanR

I'll share some Before & After pictures of myself after I lose about 100 lbs. Until then, I'll share some Before & After pictures of my home. I've spent the better part of five years renovating it and I've done 95% of the work myself. You can view an album of my Before & After home renovation pictures by clicking on the following link:

Dan's Home Renovation Pictures

oh. my. goodness!!

LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!

It looks unbelievable!!

The Kitchen --

Are the cabinets from IKEA?

And how long did this take you??

Thank you! Yes, the cabinets are from IKEA. The house is in Charleston, SC and we don't have an IKEA here, so I bought them in San Diego and moved them with the rest of my stuff. I've been working on the house off and on for the last five years.

I love love love these photos. You've done excellent work. My transition isn't as exciting as yours but I may post a few photos anyway. I love your kitchen. Your kitchen actually looks like the kitchen I should have chosen for my home.

Where were these photos 4 months ago! lol

Very impressive!

Very impressive!

Wow! we are in the middle of remodeling also, and it is so great to see the reward at the end of the tunnell! Your home is beautiful, you should be very proud!

Thank you so much for your comments. I moved to Illinois last year to spend some time with my parents (my dad's health was poor and he passed away last summer). I've spent about 50% of my time in Charleston trying to finish the house. I'm finishing up the last few rooms (master suite, laundry room, and sun room) and I hope to have it on the market by the end of the month (I'll update the photo album).

I decided to have Lap-Band surgery because my dad passed away at age 72 from obesity related co-morbidities (heart disease, diabetes, renal failure, etc.). So far, I do not have any obesity related co-morbidities and I want to keep it that way! I decided to have my surgery done at OCC because I used to live in San Diego and I plan to move back there next year.

It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds too it, huh? It's also great that you have a hobby and something to keep your hands busy! I'm finding so much of my eating is boredom eating and now I try to pick up a book or magazine instead of food. Re-arranging furniture is a good distraction too!

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Sabrina:)

=D> TOTALLY AWESOME!!! =D>

Love it! your pix are like looking at an extreme makeover show, or a dyi magazine... good for you!

I hope I'll look like an extreme makeover show before too long ;)

I'll share some Before & After pictures of myself after I lose about 100 lbs. Until then, I'll share some Before & After pictures of my home. I've spent the better part of five years renovating it and I've done 95% of the work myself. You can view an album of my Before & After home renovation pictures by clicking on the following link:

Dan's Home Renovation Pictures

Very nice! You do quality work! I will be looking forward to see the before and after pics of you! I sent you a friends request on FB. We are getting banded a few days apart! Looking forward to getting to know you a little better. I posted some before pics of me. Some when I was thin other more recent. Once of my son and a few of my husband and I. Somehow when you see pictures of someone, it helps to get to know them better! :D

Have a great day!

Angie

• 5 weeks later...

WOW! That's amazing, Great taste.....

I gutted out the front part of my house, While living in it and having my bedrooms in the back of the house, it's VERY hard, also NOT having a kitchen for 3-4 months with 2 teenage boys adds to the pressure...............

But you did great work...