for those whove had plastic surgery

Hi I was heavier then than i am now when i had mine done, I had a donut lift and silicone implants above the muscle. Mine was done at the same time as my tummy tuck.

I had mine done at False Creek Surgical Center in Vancouver, by Dr. Van. Lakean, the total cost for everything was $9,800. that was 7 years ago, so prices may have gone up.

My only complaint is that i went to big, want a full c ended with very full D's i feel like it makes me my top half look huge, not just my boobs. I can't wear any button up tops without them gapping.

I guess go big or go home didn't apply in my case!

i'm curious about this too. granted, i've only just been banded, but i'd like to start planning financially for PS down the road. I'm probably going to need an LBL and a breast lift too (or whatever else they recommend). I'd love to know how much it'll cost here in canada. i tried calling False Creek Surgical Ctr. and they wouldn't even give me a price range over the phone.

I know in Toronto, a tummy tuck *they don't do lower body lifts nearly as often* will cost you 30k.

It's NOT cheap, but personally, not something I'd get done away from home.

With all of the issues that can go wrong or pop up afterward, follow up care would be my #1 priority.

I haven't had my surgery yet and I'm already having skin problems. PS will absolutely me on my list of things to do, hopefully I won't be too uncomfortable while I wait for the right weight to do it at.

When I get to goal, it will be a total loss of 150 to 175 lbs (depending on what I call my goal), I "hope" my insurance company will cover it, but if they don't I'll definately self pay.

well - I actually had a tt and reduction - but that was years and years ago...when I thought I would never get smaller. My stomach will be fine - too bad I cant get rid of these damn stretch marks though! But now - after gaining and losing etc...I dont want them much bigger than now seriously...I just need the firmness and lift and reshape

For those that Washington State is close (if you're in Vancouver) Dr Nyte in Maple Valley does a great job and is very reasonable.

The Extended Tummy Tuck is $6,950 (includes hip tuck with liposuction) This is what I had and its almost a body lift – but not quite, the scar does go all the way around but doesn't touch.

Here are his specials:

Tummy Tuck...............................3,950

3 Area Liposuction......................3,950

Saline Breast Augmentation........3,950

Silicone Breast Augmentation.....4,950

Breast Lift...................................3,950

(a 300 dollar anesthesia fee may apply)

A few of us on the forum have used him – he is really good. And if you do more than one procedure he normally gives a discount.

what are the differences between saline and silicone??

For those that Washington State is close (if you're in Vancouver) Dr Nyte in Maple Valley does a great job and is very reasonable.

The Extended Tummy Tuck is $6,950 (includes hip tuck with liposuction) This is what I had and its almost a body lift – but not quite, the scar does go all the way around but doesn't touch.

Here are his specials:

Tummy Tuck...............................3,950

3 Area Liposuction......................3,950

Saline Breast Augmentation........3,950

Silicone Breast Augmentation.....4,950

Breast Lift...................................3,950

(a 300 dollar anesthesia fee may apply)

A few of us on the forum have used him – he is really good. And if you do more than one procedure he normally gives a discount.

I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and a little lipo on my back 5 years ago in Mexico with Dr. Luis Suarez. It was a great experience. All three costed me $5,900.

Where in Mexico, TJ or Monterry

It also depends on where you are putting them. Are you putting them under the muscle or on top and just in the breast tissue? You really want to talk to your PS about the details, your body, from how much fat you have in your breast, where you should put them ect. Never go in with your mind made up - go in open minded and make the decision based on your personal needs.

Its a life changing process and its really cool, its amazing how changing how we look under our clothes can change how we feel about ourselves.

I had a breast reduction and lift a few years back. Went from a 44dd to a 44b. She the doctor did a horrible job. I have what you would call the scars from hell. I told one of the doctors that I wanted to be a size c and he said that since I lost more weight my boobs have dropped and he would put them on top. So we will see what happens and when. I atleast what to get to 175 before I do it.

Where in Mexico, TJ or Monterry

It is in TJ a few blocks from the OCC. www.luissuarez.com. Like I said this was 5 years ago so the prices may be different. I was very pleased with the outcome! I have gained a lot of weight since then and my stomach is still pretty flat. Unlike the OCC, I did have to go in and have a consulation. They do your blood work to make sure you are healthy for surgery and then you should be good to go!

I have ugly scars from my tt...my br isnt as bad - except one is totally shaped different piss me off! I did it locally, and researched like mad - went to a doctor who Ive had friends go to with great success...I am so worried now. I love the tt even though my scar is ugly. Ill never wear a bikini anyway - but now its almost time for some more fixing up top.

could u imagine if they came up with something to get rid of stretch marks?!?! Theyd be rich rich rich