HOW WILL I KNOW? HOW MUCH FILLING DO I NEED???

HEY ALL, :wub:

I am leaving for Mexico in 2nd week of April.

how will I find out .. how much filling is needed?????????

can someone help me.....

rght now there is very small restriction..

although I am not eating that much... you can say I am avoiding it...

but I havent lost much since my surgery...... I know it will take some time

I guess I am just waiting for the right time....... since the surgery I lost 15 pounds but gained 2 pounds.....

can any one tell me what to do next.. lately just dont have time to work out.. but will go back to gym from Monday !!!!!

I burn around 1200 to 1500 calories a day....

any kind of Nutritional advice will be taken...... waiting for your reply :-? #-o

breakfast

lunch

dinner

Well first of all your fill is determined by your fill doctor. Normally they will ask you what you have been eating and how often. It's best to have a food diary, or a good memory, when you go speak with your fill doctor.

Also, if you are not having time to go to the gym, simply walk around the block of your neighborhood. 15 minutes of walking is better than nothing, trust me, I've been there! Please know that if you only stand in your living room, or wherever in your home, and do jumping jacks or run in place, for a few minutes it is also just as good as going to the gym. Even if you walk to the mailbox 10 times, you just did a 15-20 minute workout!

If you start out slowly exercising, you will more likely enjoy it more than seeing it as a chore or a necessity of the day. See it's pretty simple if you really want to get your "workout" in. I know when I first started I would just walk around in my back yard, along the fence line. Just because I wasn't ready to go to the gym and face all those "gym junkies" LOL

Now as far as nutrition, several things:

~Eat proteins, veggies, and starches in that order

~Try eating 6 times a day, instead of the 3x

~Count your calories (use sparkpeople.com, or calorie counter.com, or fitday.com)

~Drink your 64 oz of water, or other low-cal, sugar free liquids, DAILY

~Do not stress about the food intake if you are working out consistently! As a matter of fact, you will be alittle more hungry because you are now refueling your body for the next workout and not eating out of boredom or emotions.

Example:

Wake up at 7am, drink 8 oz of water

8am have 1 : small yogurt, or oatmeal, or protein shake, or 6 oz glass of chocolate milk, OR egg AND half a piece of toast, or mini-muffin

9am 8 oz water

10am have 1: 4oz fruit cup, or small apple, or small pear, or small banana And 1-2 tsp of peanut butter, or cottage cheese, or protein bar

11am 8 oz water

12noon 2-3 oz of lean protein such as fish with 2-3oz of veggies (or a medium green-salad)

1pm 8 oz water

2pm have 1: 6 oz of chocolate milk, or protein shake, or protein bar, 1-2 tsp peanut butter & 1/2 piece of toast (you can have jelly/jam too)

3pm have 1: 8 oz water or 6 oz cup of juice or v-8

4pm 2-3 oz of lean protein such as fish with 2-3 oz of veggies (or a medium green-salad

5pm 8 oz water

6pm have 1: 3 oz low-cal ice cream, 3 oz cup of sugar-free pudding, or jello

7pm 8 oz water

8pm have 1: 6 oz milk, protein shake, protein bar, 1-2 tsp peanut butter & 1/2 piece of toast w/jelly or jam

9pm 8 oz water

10 pm probably bed time :-)

* you can always substitute a low-cal, sugar free drink INSTEAD of water, but I prefer water

Did you notice that it seems like you are eating CONSTANTLY? But when you calculate the calories, its somewhere between 1000-1200... and if you exercises, technically you should be adding a few more, but that's up to you and your body. You don't have to follow a schedule if you don't want to, but it's a good way of learning to listen to your body. You don't want to wait to hear hunger growls or feel hunger pangs to eat, because then you end up eating ANYTHING in sight. Also, if you plan a little ahead of time your body will get used to what to expect and so will you.

Alright, well hope this helps you out. What I have learned during this process, is that if you try something for at least a week or two, you will learn to like it or not. But you will alway learn to listen to your body, which is MOST important.

Well first of all your fill is determined by your fill doctor. Normally they will ask you what you have been eating and how often. It's best to have a food diary, or a good memory, when you go speak with your fill doctor.

Also, if you are not having time to go to the gym, simply walk around the block of your neighborhood. 15 minutes of walking is better than nothing, trust me, I've been there! Please know that if you only stand in your living room, or wherever in your home, and do jumping jacks or run in place, for a few minutes it is also just as good as going to the gym. Even if you walk to the mailbox 10 times, you just did a 15-20 minute workout!

If you start out slowly exercising, you will more likely enjoy it more than seeing it as a chore or a necessity of the day. See it's pretty simple if you really want to get your "workout" in. I know when I first started I would just walk around in my back yard, along the fence line. Just because I wasn't ready to go to the gym and face all those "gym junkies" LOL

~Count your calories (use sparkpeople.com, or calorie counter.com, or fitday.com)

~Do not stress about the food intake if you are working out consistently! As a matter of fact, you will be alittle more hungry because you are now refueling your body for the next workout and not eating out of boredom or emotions.

Example:

8am have 1 : small yogurt, or oatmeal, or protein shake, or 6 oz glass of chocolate milk, OR egg AND half a piece of toast, or mini-muffin

9am 8 oz water

10am have 1: 4oz fruit cup, or small apple, or small pear, or small banana And 1-2 tsp of peanut butter, or cottage cheese, or protein bar

11am 8 oz water

12noon 2-3 oz of lean protein such as fish with 2-3oz of veggies (or a medium green-salad)

1pm 8 oz water

2pm have 1: 6 oz of chocolate milk, or protein shake, or protein bar, 1-2 tsp peanut butter & 1/2 piece of toast (you can have jelly/jam too)

4pm 2-3 oz of lean protein such as fish with 2-3 oz of veggies (or a medium green-salad

5pm 8 oz water

7pm 8 oz water

8pm have 1: 6 oz milk, protein shake, protein bar, 1-2 tsp peanut butter & 1/2 piece of toast w/jelly or jam

9pm 8 oz water

* you can always substitute a low-cal, sugar free drink INSTEAD of water, but I prefer water

Did you notice that it seems like you are eating CONSTANTLY? But when you calculate the calories, its somewhere between 1000-1200... and if you exercises, technically you should be adding a few more, but that's up to you and your body. You don't have to follow a schedule if you don't want to, but it's a good way of learning to listen to your body. You don't want to wait to hear hunger growls or feel hunger pangs to eat, because then you end up eating ANYTHING in sight. Also, if you plan a little ahead of time your body will get used to what to expect and so will you.

Alright, well hope this helps you out. What I have learned during this process, is that if you try something for at least a week or two, you will learn to like it or not. But you will alway learn to listen to your body, which is MOST important.

awww thank you sooo much....

appreciate your time

thanks alot

• 2 weeks later...

Example:

9am 8 oz water

11am 8 oz water

1pm 8 oz water

5pm 8 oz water

7pm 8 oz water

9pm 8 oz water

Great info! Thanks.