6 weeks post op pain? and drooling?!

Hi all!

I am 6 weeks post op and today i got pain when i sat down.. just at the port area like a rough rock was in there sort off. Its like that again now... 5 hours later and when i use my abs to sit up or shake around on the couch moving etc.. When does the pain fully go away and did you guys have pain at 6 weeks a little?

I cant wait for a fill! I have not had one yet and my appetite is sort of getting back :(

Also.. when i ate some bread today... and swallowed it all i had was a bite but i felt like i gulped a whole loaf and then a lot of saliva and fluid started forming in my mouth and i was drooling it was really odd.. normal?

Thanks xx

I'd call your Doc about the port pain, it's probably OK but better safe than sorry. My port was tender for a long time too and I remember asking about it. I was told to watch for redness, swelling and\or hot feeling in that area and to call Doc right away if any of that happened. [it didn't.] I know it took a couple months before my port pain went completely away.

As for the bread... it sounds like you had your first slimimg episode. It's totally normal. I'm pretty much off bread now, had it once since my third fill and I PB'd it.

Best wishes, Darlene