Please vote for me! :-)

BeBe

I've entered a couple of competitions for cake decorating, and have a profile at http://www.realitywanted.com/b r a n d i b a k e s (please remove spaces - I put them there as I don't want my profile here Googled by my customers)

If you'd like to help support me, please vote. You can vote once per 24 hours, per IP address. I'd really appreciate any/all help!

Thanks!

BeBe

Good job BEBE, I voted! I worked for Albertsons in the bakery for 8 years and never saw anything as nice as your cakes. (wow that sounds weird)

good luck.

Thank you! :-)

I'm all nervous about this - it would be such a huge deal for my business (and finances!) to get on TV. LOL! And I'm totally not averse to being "pimped out" if you know anyone who may be interested in voting as well. Heh.

Thank you! :-)

I'm all nervous about this - it would be such a huge deal for my business (and finances!) to get on TV. LOL! And I'm totally not averse to being "pimped out" if you know anyone who may be interested in voting as well. Heh.

DONE, ALL YOUR CAKES LOOK WONDERFUL BUT THE FIRST IS A FAV :)

I've entered a couple of competitions for cake decorating, and have a profile at http://www.realitywanted.com/b r a n d i b a k e s (please remove spaces - I put them there as I don't want my profile here Googled by my customers)

If you'd like to help support me, please vote. You can vote once per 24 hours, per IP address. I'd really appreciate any/all help!

Thanks!

BeBe

Happy to vote, I will vote again from my house to when I get home. So you can get 2 votes a day. When does the vote end?

Wow...your stuff is great! I voted for ya good luck and let us know what happens!