chiropractors

I go weekly! it is fine! Just let them know that you have a port and it's location and they will be a bit more cautious of that area! Good Luck!

quote name='shrty835' date='Apr 8 2009, 06:17 AM' post='68210']

I have an appoinment with the chiropractor at 2 pm today. Has anyone been to one since been bandded. Thanks

I'm going to a Osteopath today, I found a Chiropractor only cracks the joints and I get short term results and I'm right back at the office for another adjustment. As where a Osteopath will adjust the muscles and joints and organs so that they are in the right working position to support your body and joints. I will let you know how it goes!

Jenelle

I'm going to a Osteopath today, I found a Chiropractor only cracks the joints and I get short term results and I'm right back at the office for another adjustment. As where a Osteopath will adjust the muscles and joints and organs so that they are in the right working position to support your body and joints. I will let you know how it goes!

Jenelle

Janelle we sing the same song! I love my Osteopath and have not been back to my chiroprator since I meet him! A world of differnce I tell ya! I was a monthly maintenance patient to keep things moving right at the chiro. I was just at the Osteo last night, he said I had not been in since November! Holy cow! How awesome is that! Would not change a thing!

Osteopath all the way baby! LOL

I loved the Osteopath!! I went for the first time last night and what a difference. He found things that were wrong with me that I didn't even know! I cant remember all the medical terms but he said there are three areas that can slow down weight loss, he said that he would focus my 'adjustments' in those areas to help ensure I lose weight! My right lung was not inflating properly and that could cause me to be short of breath and not being able to take a deep breath. He did what ever he did and instantly I could breath deeper. My right lung not working properly was pulling on my left side and up into my head, he could tell this by looking at me. He said that my left jaw probably clicks when I eat and I hold a lot of tension in the left side of my face! Well he was right I do. So after applying pressure in a few more spots he instantly released the pressure and i could feel my left side relax! None of this was noticeable to me or the untrained eye! I go again in 4 weeks, not 2 days like a chiropractor! When you move the organs and muscles you get a better result, because you fix the problem that is causing the pain or discomfort!

Try it,

Jenelle

I still go to the chiropractor since being banded and it has been fine. I just made sure to tell him where my port is and I think he adjusts me differently now. But so far I have not had any issues. I plan to keep going, he really helps me.

Oh one more thing, for those that don't like the thought of being cracked this is a great alternative!!

Jenelle,

Totally off topic... but, what kind of puppy do you have? And, does he/she shed? What a cutie! I have a Yorkie and I'm looking for another puppy.

Thanks, Kristy

She is a Bichon/Shih tzu, her name is Molly! No they do not shed. She is the love of my life!! That photo is when she was 6 months old with long hair and now she is 9 months and has short hair!

I would post another photo in this post but not sure how to do that!

Jenelle