10 Months

Thank guys, you're kind words are what keep me going. Even when I was stuck at 199 for 3 months I knew I had to push thru this. Next step is the tummy tuck and lipo on these love handles. Hubby will miss them but I wont.

Denise, oh darlin' you look amazing! I am so proud of you for sticking through the plateau (remember? we both hit it at the same time?!).

Hot dang sister girl, keep up the great work you are an inspiration to those who will hit the plateau AND we both know that for some reason the 200-199 mark is when it happens.

muah!

Denise, oh darlin' you look amazing! I am so proud of you for sticking through the plateau (remember? we both hit it at the same time?!).

Hot dang sister girl, keep up the great work you are an inspiration to those who will hit the plateau AND we both know that for some reason the 200-199 mark is when it happens.

muah!

Oh so true, 200-199 was the worst ever. now im back on track and wont let a fill pass me by. 3 months was way to long. Glad that its past me now.

Right back at you Dana, If it wasnt for you telling me about Dr. Jay I would still be stuck. Will be sending you my 16 and 14"s soon. Love u bunches sister. And Sabrina you are a real sweetheart. I am proud to say my age now, I am going to be 47 in July. I use to feel like I was in my 50's, but those days are over for good. Thanks to all my bandsisters and Brothers.

Well its been 10 months on April the 10th. And I wanted to share new pictures. I hope that the show. me005.jpg

Wow! You look great . . but what's even better is that I know you feel so much better! I was banded in May of 2008 and I've lost 131 lbs. I feel wonderful. As soon as I get a chance I will update and enter pictures. Your an inspiration!

Wow! You look great . . but what's even better is that I know you feel so much better! I was banded in May of 2008 and I've lost 131 lbs. I feel wonderful. As soon as I get a chance I will update and enter pictures. Your an inspiration!

Wow 131 that is just awsome. Yes please post pictures thats what keeps me going. I have 13 lbs more to go till my tummy tuck. I want to have it done by the end of June.