Breast lift - does anyone have any idea..........

an estimate of what kind of money it costs to have it done at Cosmed? Do you have to be thin to have it done. I want mine lifted even though I am still fat, I just can't stand them anymore. I am just curious at the approximate cost so I know if it is realistic for me to even think about it now. And, how long I would have to stay there for it. It would be just a breast lift, nothing else so that seems relatively fast and cheap right?

an estimate of what kind of money it costs to have it done at Cosmed? Do you have to be thin to have it done. I want mine lifted even though I am still fat, I just can't stand them anymore. I am just curious at the approximate cost so I know if it is realistic for me to even think about it now. And, how long I would have to stay there for it. It would be just a breast lift, nothing else so that seems relatively fast and cheap right?

LOCALLY, ON SPECIAL ;0 IT'S 4000 HERE

IT'S ON THE TO-DO LIST EARLY SUMMER

http://www.nytesurgical.com/

I paid 4300 for a lift AND silicone implants. I am guessing a lift would be fairly inexpensive. I am 4 weeks out now and very happy. My left nipple is kind of off, but that is so typical, they are never perfect. I really liked Dr. Quiroz there, he personally called me like 5 times the first week to see how I was doing. Call and ask. They told me you have to stay 3 days before flying home with the breast surgery. They also said to have someone with you if you are staying in a hotel (as opposed to at a nursing place where they take care of you). I feel that I would have been fine alone though. Good luck! The swelling and tightness is awful for about 9 days and then I got better very quickly.

Karen

Cosmo has a great price for both. I love mine as well, I did the lift first and this the aug after. Since I went to Dr. Nyte it was the lift price and then if you have the aug later you receive the discount - he doesn't like to do both surgeries at once.

(I have to admit, they are amazing) Love them! If you can do it go for it Mona! You'll love it!

Lisa

Just wondering - Say a person just went with implants, Would they need a lift too? I would think the implant would do the job

Like I don't think my boobs are that bad, I was always a 36 C and over the last 3 years I've grown to a 42 D because of the weight... I was hoping I could just get a small implant and Not a lift........

And I want to find a Doctor that goes through the arm pit! Gee I hope I could..........

Yeah, I'm also confused about the lift vs. the implants. I don't think I need implants, just a little lift. Basically, they are just a little droopy (but not like empty sacks many of my friends got after breast-feeding) they are "full" but I'd like them up a little higher...is this what a lift achieves?

Sabrina:)

a lift sounds like it would be more work then just having a implant put in. But I'm really not sure I haven't looked into it Yet!

once I lose weight they will go back down, for me if I had the implant put in and it achived the lift and is it less work yet just adding a size... I'm ok with that...

I have less then 75 pounds to lose

I paid 4300 for a lift AND silicone implants. I am guessing a lift would be fairly inexpensive. I am 4 weeks out now and very happy. My left nipple is kind of off, but that is so typical, they are never perfect. I really liked Dr. Quiroz there, he personally called me like 5 times the first week to see how I was doing. Call and ask. They told me you have to stay 3 days before flying home with the breast surgery. They also said to have someone with you if you are staying in a hotel (as opposed to at a nursing place where they take care of you). I feel that I would have been fine alone though. Good luck! The swelling and tightness is awful for about 9 days and then I got better very quickly.

Karen

Did you stay down there for 3 days? Also curious, what did you do about the stitches and/or were there any?

Did you stay down there for 3 days? Also curious, what did you do about the stitches and/or were there any?

No I didn't, I live in CA so my hubby picked me up (but apparently I wasn't supposed to drive 7 hours back which I thought was ok). Yes there were traditional stitches (which I hadn't expected). I assumed he'd do disolvable or that tape stuff. But my nurse practitioner took them out for me at 2 weeks, no issues.

a lift sounds like it would be more work then just having a implant put in. But I'm really not sure I haven't looked into it Yet!

once I lose weight they will go back down, for me if I had the implant put in and it achived the lift and is it less work yet just adding a size... I'm ok with that...

I have less then 75 pounds to lose

MY IMPLANTS GAVE ME A LIFT FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS. I KNEW A LIFT WOULD BE COMING IN TIME AS PER TALKING WITH MY DR. BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD COME ON SO FAST. I WAS THINKING MAYBE WITHIN TWO YEARS. SO NOW, INSTEAD OF HAVING LITTLE HANGING THINGS, I HAVE BIGGER HANGING BOOBS.. Oooo WONDERFUL LOL

MY IMPLANTS GAVE ME A LIFT FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS. I KNEW A LIFT WOULD BE COMING IN TIME AS PER TALKING WITH MY DR. BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD COME ON SO FAST. I WAS THINKING MAYBE WITHIN TWO YEARS. SO NOW, INSTEAD OF HAVING LITTLE HANGING THINGS, I HAVE BIGGER HANGING BOOBS.. Oooo WONDERFUL LOL

LOL...I am dying here laughing and listening to you all talk about this...but I know it's not a laughing matter as I would need something too. I dont' really know the true difference between a lift vs. implant either. I'm larged chested, with wearing a bra, my chest is 52" around...but similiar to Pammie, without them, they are large hanging things!!

So, would that mean I need just a lift only?

I am doing a TT and Arm Lift on Apr. 30. My girls are still their normal 42DD. One of the doctors asked if I wanted anything done with them, but I told him they had been hanging in that spot since I was in first grade and I was happy to let them hang around a little longer. He turned a couple of shades of red and then dropped the subject. :D

The good news is that a lot of plastic surgeons do consultations free of charge. I would suggest doing some internet research on plastic surgeons in your area and then scheduling a few consultations with surgeons who do not charge for the consult. You will probably want to consult with more than one prior to your surgery anyway, so why not start the process now. This will allow you plenty of time to make a decision and also find out what each surgeons requirements are. I did 3 consultations, one of which said I needed a LBL and the other two said a TT. I chose the LBL surgeon, but talked to him and decided to have him do the TT instead. The LBL would have given me the best overall results, but because of price and the fact that I wasn't concerned about some of the things that the LBL would have fixed, the TT was my choice. In the end I got the TT and Arm Lift for $3,000 less than the LBL would have been by itself.

I am doing a TT and Arm Lift on Apr. 30. My girls are still their normal 42DD. One of the doctors asked if I wanted anything done with them, but I told him they had been hanging in that spot since I was in first grade and I was happy to let them hang around a little longer. He turned a couple of shades of red and then dropped the subject. :D

The good news is that a lot of plastic surgeons do consultations free of charge. I would suggest doing some internet research on plastic surgeons in your area and then scheduling a few consultations with surgeons who do not charge for the consult. You will probably want to consult with more than one prior to your surgery anyway, so why not start the process now. This will allow you plenty of time to make a decision and also find out what each surgeons requirements are. I did 3 consultations, one of which said I needed a LBL and the other two said a TT. I chose the LBL surgeon, but talked to him and decided to have him do the TT instead. The LBL would have given me the best overall results, but because of price and the fact that I wasn't concerned about some of the things that the LBL would have fixed, the TT was my choice. In the end I got the TT and Arm Lift for $3,000 less than the LBL would have been by itself.

TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR ARMS BEFORE AND AFTER, I'D LOVE TO SEE PHOTOS

WILLT, YOU AND THE OLD MAN HERE, ALWAYS WILLING TO PUT IN A HELPING HAND (or 2) LOL

MY DR STAYS THE "GIRLS" NEED A LIFT, WHEN THE "GIRLS" REACH YOUR ELBOWS (no hiking up the arms labies :)) MINE AREN'T THERE YET BUT I'M NOT WAITING TILL THINGS ARE THAT BAD

From what I have read, the breast lift alone is really quite simple. It depends on how low your nipples are. Thats what it is based on. The further straight down they point, the more drastic the lift is going to be. But, even the most drastic lift is supposedly a relatively quick and easy procedure. I think implants are much more involved and a harder surgery. t least that is what I gather from what I have researched so far.

I mentioned it to my husband last night and he said NO! Well, uh, being the person that I am, I gave him my famous 'look' and he knew that was the wrong thing to say. I don't listen to anyone's no's except my own! He knew he was beat. He said when and don't I want to lose all my weight first? I said, it's been a year and I am not so sure how much more I will lose anyway and my boobs are hanging NOW! I want to go back to the days of not wearing a bra! But, I did say I was thinking about next year not immediately.

So then I said, Cosmed in Mexico and again he yelled NO! Said, do it here. I said, it's half as much in Mexico and they come highly recommended and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER compared to me! (Had to have her U.S. lapband removed last week due to doctor error). I feel much better going to Mexico especially because Dr. Ortiz knows him.

So, maybe......

TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR ARMS BEFORE AND AFTER, I'D LOVE TO SEE PHOTOS

MY DR STAYS THE "GIRLS" NEED A LIFT, WHEN THE "GIRLS" REACH YOUR ELBOWS (no hiking up the arms labies :)) MINE AREN'T THERE YET BUT I'M NOT WAITING TILL THINGS ARE THAT BAD

I am not sure if I will get to have a copy of the doctor's pictures or not, so I am going to have my mom take pictures the night before my surgery. I did my pre-op today so the countdown is speeding up.

I thought the girls and the elbows were supposed to hang around together and be friends - guess that was my mistake. So sorry!

LOCALLY, ON SPECIAL ;0 IT'S 4000 HERE

IT'S ON THE TO-DO LIST EARLY SUMMER

http://www.nytesurgical.com/

Is it already an all-inclusive package?

Karen

Does it include accommodation, etc. or just the medical procedure?

Just asking because it might be cheaper if you go for an all-inclusive package. An all-inclusive breast lift in Mexico only costs $4670 (includes an 8-night stay in the hotel) at GoSculptura. You can check the prices h e r e. I hope that helps. :)