Dont laugh but pole dancing class starts Sunday

I know it sounds crazy but I wanted exersise that was fun and exciting plus different. I found this great pole dancing class. I am so excited. I can't wait to see how hard this is going to be. Just think those chicks that do that type of dancing they are always looking good, so I said why not me. I told the instructor, I am no thin chicky, she said "bring it on! We get all sizes" HA! I am down 5 more pounds so who knows, now if I can just get my lungs to hold up. We will see. My husband is very excited about it, even said he would install a pole in living room. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH I cracked up!!! He is so funny. This is what I found on you tube. Now I want her body, well get rid of the tatoo, I can live without that:

. This woman has won awards for being one of the best. If I could get in shape, I would be so happy. Lets hope I dont fall on my head. HA. I did check, they are insured. HA! The place I am going is called Diva Den: http://pdxpoledivas.com/index.html. I hear they are a blast. I can't wait to find out.

Stormy,

U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! That is so cool. This is one of the things that I want to do as well, I just have a LONG way to go and the Im not sure if I have it in me to do it or not. PLEASE let us know on how this goes. Would love to hear ALL about it.

Carrie

I know it sounds crazy but I wanted exersise that was fun and exciting plus different. I found this great pole dancing class. I am so excited. I can't wait to see how hard this is going to be. Just think those chicks that do that type of dancing they are always looking good, so I said why not me. I told the instructor, I am no thin chicky, she said "bring it on! We get all sizes" HA! I am down 5 more pounds so who knows, now if I can just get my lungs to hold up. We will see. My husband is very excited about it, even said he would install a pole in living room. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH I cracked up!!! He is so funny. This is what I found on you tube. Now I want her body, well get rid of the tatoo, I can live without that:
. This woman has won awards for being one of the best. If I could get in shape, I would be so happy. Lets hope I dont fall on my head. HA. I did check, they are insured. HA! The place I am going is called Diva Den: http://pdxpoledivas.com/index.html. I hear they are a blast. I can't wait to find out.

I HAVEN'T GONE... YET BUT I HAVE A "POLE FITNESS" JUST A FEW MILES FROM MY PLACE. IT'S ON THE TO DO LIST :)

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_king/fwm...e/27282034.html

LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES

That IS cool! I'd love to do that myself, but in about 50-60lbs.

Actually, what I really want to do some day is belly dancing. Once the belly is a lot smaller :)

I thought one of our OCC members flipped her port from doing Hula dancing (much like belly dancing), she lives in Northern Washington state (by the canadian border), sorry I cannot remember her name.

Guest erinmohr
I thought one of our OCC members flipped her port from doing Hula dancing (much like belly dancing), she lives in Northern Washington state (by the canadian border), sorry I cannot remember her name.

I am currently taking a belly dancing class and it is a blast! It has made me realize i have NO coordination, but i would recommend it to everyone. At first i did get a little pain/disconfort in the port area from it, but as time goes on it gets better.