Pole dancing kicked my $%#%

So I went to the first class and I can't believe how sore I am. My whole body hurts. My God, these women who do this, they are something else. My arms are so sore. I was scarred to throw myself around that pole, what if I fall down? I dont want to hurt myself. I could not help but laugh through the whole class, it was hilarious. It is was fun. The instructor is wonderful, she showed us our first move and I said, you dont really think I am going to do that, HA! It was called the fireman, HA !! You know they way they go down those fire man poles, but only with a twist. I was so scarred to take my feet of the ground but by the last 1/2 hour, I almost got it. Maybe next week, I will have the nerve. I am the biggest girl in the class and I even had a women come up to me and ask " Are you taking this class" Kinda a snop, I said heck ya I am. I told the instructor she kicked my butt!!

Stormy!

Thanks for the update, I have been waiting to see how it went. You will be kicking those girls butt in no time. You have a GREAT attitude toward them, you are now in control of your life, show them what you GOT! Keep up the good work and KEEP US POSTED!

Carrie

Stormy!

Thanks for the update, I have been waiting to see how it went. You will be kicking those girls butt in no time. You have a GREAT attitude toward them, you are now in control of your life, show them what you GOT! Keep up the good work and KEEP US POSTED!

Carrie

Oh Stormy I, too, wanted to hear how it went. I am glad you are sticking it out. You will definitely be kicking their butts AND losing some weight too! AWESOME!! Please keep us posted and let me know how you really like it. I've thought of doing this but like you...I keep thinking I would try to run or jump towards the pole and miss! LOL...hmm, maybe I should try to get a pole at home to practice with, eh? lol

Good luck with the classes...you give it your all! Jazzy!!

I am so excited about these classes, I caught this bug and I am having some breathing issues. I am going to my dr tomorrow to insist that he give me a stronger inhaler. I have to get rid of this bug and I am not coughing enough to get it out. I DO NOT want to quit this class. NO WAY!! If he tells me to stop, I am going to be so MAD!!!!! I may have to take prednazone and that stuff makes me crazy but it would get this crud out of my chest faster. I am drinking lots of fluids and trying to get as much rest as I can. Class is Sunday again and the soreness is wearing off so I am ready for another class. This makes me mad. I am going, I have to, I am hooked!!!