Where you banded in FEB 09?

Hi there,

As you may know i was banded in FEB 09. I am looking for someone that also was banded on or around this time to share experiences with on a regular basis. I am in Australia but am happy to talk to anyone anywhere in the world male, female etc I just feel that I cant support myself properly and would love to share this experience with someone else and support each other. It would make the journey easier and maybe a little less frightening you know. Please pm me if your interested, hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Worm Butterfly

Hi!

I was banded Feb 17! I am so far doing ok, I have almost lost 50 lbs! I go for second fill in two weeks. I am not sure about you, but I have absolutely no restriction?

I was banded in 02/05/09 by Dr. Ortiz. When I went I was 222. I am now 196. 26 pounds and feeling great. I have PCOS so I knew that I would not loose as fast as some, but I am loosing at a slow constistant pace and I am pleased with that. I have not had a fill yet and am waiting until I stop loosing to have my first fill. Other than that I couldn't be happier with my progress. Sometime my port hurts, but I figure that is to be expected. Having the band is truly the first time in my life that it is not painful to eat less and loose weight!

I was banded on Feb 11th, I have had one fill and am going back on the 20th for my second. I have only lost 20lbs since surgery, so I am a little frustrated!

I was banded on Feb 11th, I have had one fill and am going back on the 20th for my second. I have only lost 20lbs since surgery, so I am a little frustrated!

1 to 2 POUNDS A WEEK IS A REALISTIC GOAL

YOU'RE DOING AWESOME!!!