4 week tummy tuck pics

Hi all, I took some 4 week tummy tuck photos today and I am really happy. I can finally wear tightish shirts without the rolls! My recovery was super easy and I was back to normal in 2 weeks. Can't exercise yet but I do walk when I can with my kids. For those who don't know I also had a breast lift and augmentation at Cosmed 3 weeks before the tummy tuck (I LOVE them!).

I hadn't had a fill since Jan and I didn't have much restriction. I really wanted a fill before my plastic surgeries, but the OCC said no way. So I did gain a few pounds sitting around but really not bad at all. This past Tuesday I had my first non-OCC fill at a Fill Centers USA place in Novato, CA. The doc was great I really liked her. It was also my first non-flouro fill which made me so nervous! But she got it on the first try and now I have 1.8 ccs which I am finding is slightly tighter than I'd like but it's ok. She actually trained with the OCC fill docs recently so that was cool too.

After being able to eat freely since January I basically have to start over again! So I definitely feel that this is the homestretch for me. I've got about 15-20 lbs to lose, don't care about the # but I want to be a size 8 damnit! I have lots of cute summer clothes that I just have to fit in by summer's end!

So to you newbies, don't worry too much, it can be a long journey but without my band I would be huge still and miserable. I am so glad that I did this! And the plastic surgeries too!

Karen

IMG_4097-1.jpg

4weeksleft.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

4weeksfront.jpg

((((((((((((((((Karen)))))))))))))))))

You look amazing! Thank you so much for posting these photos. I know I'm going to have to get a tummy tuck because the lose skin I have is bothering me already and I haven't been banded yet. May I ask where you went and how much it cost?

((((((((((((((((Karen)))))))))))))))))

You look amazing! Thank you so much for posting these photos. I know I'm going to have to get a tummy tuck because the lose skin I have is bothering me already and I haven't been banded yet. May I ask where you went and how much it cost?

Hey Robbyn, since you're in SF you could go to my plastic surgeon! I live in Stockton but his surgical suite is in Folsom near Sac. He's great, very experienced and nice. Prices are comparable to our area here probably a little cheaper than the Bay. I paid $9500 but that was for a full TT, lipo a little, as well as lipo on the inner thighs and inner knees. I think it'd be aroun 8 or even less for just the TT. So far the lipo on thighs has done nothing! They look exactly the same. Sucks. But lipo results take like 3-6 months to show up supposedly......

Hey Robbyn, since you're in SF you could go to my plastic surgeon! I live in Stockton but his surgical suite is in Folsom near Sac. He's great, very experienced and nice. Prices are comparable to our area here probably a little cheaper than the Bay. I paid $9500 but that was for a full TT, lipo a little, as well as lipo on the inner thighs and inner knees. I think it'd be aroun 8 or even less for just the TT. So far the lipo on thighs has done nothing! They look exactly the same. Sucks. But lipo results take like 3-6 months to show up supposedly......

Can I Ask - Was there a reason why you didn't go to cosmed for the TT?

when you get a TT do they do something to your belly button?

Ummmmmmm

how much for the Boobs.........

LOL

No really How much? and which incision?

Can I Ask - Was there a reason why you didn't go to cosmed?

when you get a TT do they do something to your belly button?

I didn't go to Cosmed for the TT and lipo because the TT is so much more complicated and harder recovery than other surgeries. You have the drains etc.. so I wanted to be close to home for that and I am glad I did, even though I've had no issues. It just felt right to me. Plus with my kids I couldn't stay down in TJ for over a week to be near Cosmed.

As for the belly button, yes they either made a new one and stitched it on or modified the old one and stitched it on. Frankly I don't like those kinds of details! I didn't want to know what exactly they did.... As long as it looks good I didn't care...

I didn't go to Cosmed for the TT and lipo because the TT is so much more complicated and harder recovery than other surgeries. You have the drains etc.. so I wanted to be close to home for that and I am glad I did, even though I've had no issues. It just felt right to me. Plus with my kids I couldn't stay down in TJ for over a week to be near Cosmed.

As for the belly button, yes they either made a new one and stitched it on or modified the old one and stitched it on. Frankly I don't like those kinds of details! I didn't want to know what exactly they did.... As long as it looks good I didn't care...

I just noticed it was red and wasn't sure if something goes on with it

WOW KAREN, YOUR REALLY HEALING NICELY :)

CONGRATULATIONS, THE TT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE WAY YOUR CLOTHES WILL BE FITTING ONCE ALL THE SWELLING GOES AWAY. YOU'LL BE IN THOSE 8 SOON ENOUGH :)

Just realized I didn't tell you his name! It's Dr. Mabourahk out of Stockton or Folsom...

Karen, you look awesome and Pammie is right, you still have swelling for the first year - so you're going to continue to get smaller and your belly button goes in more. Your scars look really good, more like Pammie who has awesome scars, (you can barely see hers).

One thing I’ve noticed this year is my curves really came in, I never had curves before and once the swelling went down, and I was able to get back into ab exercise – I was able to make awesome curves that I love!

Congrats girl, you're one sexy Momma!

Thanks everyone. I am really happy and it was way worth it!

Denise, they didn't yet tell me the details. I am assuming at least 5 lbs just guessing. Because of the swelling the scale doesn't register anything for a long time so I am not going by my scale on that. Usually they know but I didn't have my op report back yet when I went last.

Congratulations and looking good! =D> I hope my results are that good at the end of 4 weeks I am 9 days out at this point and still feeling and looking kind of puffy. I get the belly button stitches and drains out on Monday, so I might attempt some pictures at that point, but a 3 hour shower will be my first priority. :)

Karen, you look great!! You will be so happy with the results. It looks like they did a great job. Your recovery sounds like mine, but remember to take it easy even though your feeling great.

Take Care,

Karen

I agree, you do look even MORE Amazing! I love to see "results" and thank you for posting, I am not so sure that I could do that. I already have started saving for mine but I have a long way for that!

Again, you look great!

Carrie

WOW-WEEE Girl you look amazing and I am so jealous (good jealous) that I could scream. I want a TT so bad and my arms done. How was Cosmed for you? i have the booklet for Dr. Quiroz, but have been very afraid to get a consultation there. I went to Beverly Hills and OMG they are out of their minds up there.. Lots of $$$. How was the cost for you if you don't mind me asking? The after care? Tell me everything. I would love to be able to wear REAL T-shirts for Women with the cute little sleeves, but my arms are a wreck and my tummy HORRIBLE.. Good for you!! I am very happy for you.. I had a lift and implants in 2002, but I swear I think the Dr. put them in side ways, they don't look good at all,so I am so scared to go to another surgeon. I did get the Lifestyle Lift done approx a month ago to get rid of my sagging skin, It came out really good, hardly no pain. If I knew what to do I would post pictures, but I am an idiot maybe my kids could help me??? Any how you look GREAT!! Keep it up girl! XO Lisa =)

WOW-WEEE Girl you look amazing and I am so jealous (good jealous) that I could scream. I want a TT so bad and my arms done. How was Cosmed for you? i have the booklet for Dr. Quiroz, but have been very afraid to get a consultation there. I went to Beverly Hills and OMG they are out of their minds up there.. Lots of $$$. How was the cost for you if you don't mind me asking? The after care? Tell me everything. I would love to be able to wear REAL T-shirts for Women with the cute little sleeves, but my arms are a wreck and my tummy HORRIBLE.. Good for you!! I am very happy for you.. I had a lift and implants in 2002, but I swear I think the Dr. put them in side ways, they don't look good at all,so I am so scared to go to another surgeon. I did get the Lifestyle Lift done approx a month ago to get rid of my sagging skin, It came out really good, hardly no pain. If I knew what to do I would post pictures, but I am an idiot maybe my kids could help me??? Any how you look GREAT!! Keep it up girl! XO Lisa =)

Lisa, I LOVE Dr. Q at Cosmed. Totally awesome, just like Dr. Ortiz, good with patients and easy to reach afterwards. They checked up on me constantly once I left. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. I had the TT and thigh lipo locally not at Cosmed so it was 9500 just for those things, at Cosmed it's a lot cheaper. But for my breasts I went to Cosmed and I am really happy with them. The lift with silicone implants was 4300 which is almost half what I would pay locally. I stuck close to home for the TT because I heard it was the hardest PS to have but I found it almost equal to the breast recovery, but more laying around. Good luck! And thanks!

Hi K

Great piccies.

Its really interesting to see where your highest stretch mark and the port scar ended up.

Will this make it harder to find your port? did they tighten your muscles etc?

Hey Nicole,

Yes my muscles are way tight! But I had a non-flouro fill locally last week and she had no issues with my port. During surgery I guess the port moved on it's own and the surgeon didn't have to touch it which was a relief as I was worried. The fill doc said "wow he made you tight!" on my upper abs but there was no issue with it. I am super happy but keep hearing that I will swell even more as time goes on, but I have been sooo lucky with minimal swelling and no probs fitting into my clothes....