unfill again

Hi All

Well I took a quick trip to OCC to see my pal Dr Acousta on Saturday.

The reason for the trip I had become too tight again. I always get tight during TOM but it didn't let up 10 days later.

It was taking me allday to finish a protein shake with a teaspoon. This still caused pain.

I begged him not to unfill me completely so he took .4cc out and I'm on liquids for a week and Maalox every 4 hours.

I feel so much better now though.

Its crazy how I have been too tight at 3 different amounts 3cc, 2.6cc and 1.8cc.

I don't actually want to lose anymore weight BUT I don't want to gain any back.

I already had a fill date at the Occ for June so hopefully I'll be back on track then.

Wow! That is tight. I've never been close to being that tight. I really hope it all works out for you. At least you've pretty much made it to goal. I was losing consistently for five months then it just stopped. I keep bouncing up and down the same few pounds for weeks and I'm afraid I'll never get those last 40 pounds off. I know I don't need another fill so I may have tp resort to visiting my mortal enemy again.....exercise!!!! Ugh! Best of luck wih the liquids.

Sabrina:)

Wow! That is tight. I've never been close to being that tight. I really hope it all works out for you. At least you've pretty much made it to goal. I was losing consistently for five months then it just stopped. I keep bouncing up and down the same few pounds for weeks and I'm afraid I'll never get those last 40 pounds off. I know I don't need another fill so I may have tp resort to visiting my mortal enemy again.....exercise!!!! Ugh! Best of luck wih the liquids.

Sabrina:)

Remember weight fluctuates daily so dont get discouraged... your doing fantastic!

Hi All

Well I took a quick trip to OCC to see my pal Dr Acousta on Saturday.

The reason for the trip I had become too tight again. I always get tight during TOM but it didn't let up 10 days later.

It was taking me allday to finish a protein shake with a teaspoon. This still caused pain.

I begged him not to unfill me completely so he took .4cc out and I'm on liquids for a week and Maalox every 4 hours.

I feel so much better now though.

Its crazy how I have been too tight at 3 different amounts 3cc, 2.6cc and 1.8cc.

I don't actually want to lose anymore weight BUT I don't want to gain any back.

I already had a fill date at the Occ for June so hopefully I'll be back on track then.

Glad you are feeling better!

Nicole you and I must be in crazy synch or something. I am getting an unfill locally tomorrow. I can eat but barely and it's awful! what the heck?! I get free flouro though. I only want them to remove about .3 or .4. I might be able to handle what I have now but I don't like being miserable and we both know what can happen....

Hi K

I hope I didn't jinx you.LOL

I'm still on liquids but I feel 100 times better, Hopefully I can get .2 back in a few weeks.

I have to go to the OCC from now on as they have the Flouro. Luckily prices have come down.

GOODLUCK.

Hi K

I'm still on liquids but I feel 100 times better, Hopefully I can get .2 back in a few weeks.

I have to go to the OCC from now on as they have the Flouro. Luckily prices have come down.

GOODLUCK.

Hi Nicole,

thanks for all you advice the other day, doing a lot better on pre-op

glad to hear you feel better

would love to join monthly dinner if possile

tracey

Nicole,

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I just can't imagine being that tight. My husband and I are going for a fill on the 21st. It will be my 4th fill and my husband's 1st one. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is the one! I am never too tight to eat, even in the mornings. I can eat whatever I want including any type of bread imaginable, and my weight loss has stalled at 183lbs for over a month.

How is your husband doing?

Kimberly

Nicole, why Maalox?

I am STILL tight and am thinking if this doesn't settle down, I will be at the OCC for an unfill.

Kimberly, it's not a nice feeling at all and I am hungry and it's not head hunger because all I can do is broth and shakes.

Thanx Nicole. I am going to see how I do through the weekend. I have my apt Monday AM for my unfill just in case. How did I go from 174 to 179 on all liquids this week?? ARGH, the fickle little beotch! (What Dr. O called the lap band before my surgery with him)

Thanx Nicole. I am going to see how I do through the weekend. I have my apt Monday AM for my unfill just in case. How did I go from 174 to 179 on all liquids this week?? ARGH, the fickle little beotch! (What Dr. O called the lap band before my surgery with him)

I can hear him saying that! lol good luck and hopefully you wont be going down for an unfill.

Hi K

GOODLUCK.

Nicole, If you don't mind me asking, how much did the prices go down. Does anyone know if the surgery prices have gone down. I would love to be able to help my daughter have this surgery. Thank you for any in put you may have.