Struggling

Ok here I am, hoping that all of you will be totally honest with me. Here's the deal:

banded 2-10-09 and I have not lost a freaking pound. WTF--I contacted Dr. Miranda and she wasn't very much help...

I have 1.8cc in my band...I am really tight in the AM, can't each much...Then as the day goes on the band relaxes and I can eat not a huge amount.

I vary what I eat...I can't eat bread or PB...I will slime or PB...I haven't kept a diary cause I hate it but I think I am going to have too!

I still get hungry esp in the AM when I am the tighest and can't eat the most.

So, should I get another fill? My hubby says no, that I am struggeling with PBing, I think I eat to flippin fast. I know everything is a process and such, but almost 4 months with this band and I don't know how I can not be loosing since I can't eat much?

please be blunt and brutal if you need. Perhaps I need to go back to liquids for a week, and slowly add in the foods etc. Hell I am really pissed at myself...

Help

Kim

Hi

Why don't you try the 5 day pouch test ( you can search for it here) and then journal to see what you are actually eating. You may not be getting enough calories.

I know when I'm especially tight I end up not getting enough and I don't lose weight.

Don't lose hope.

I agree...I would try the 5 day pouch test to get yourself back in good habits. Also, if you re pb'ing then you might not be chewing enough or might be eating too fast. if you are chewing and eating slowly and still pbing then yes I agree you might be too tight, but your issue might be you are not following the good bandster guidelines. Try that first and see what happens.

i want another fill, but am not allowing myself one just yet b/c i have not been following the rules. So once i do 2 weeks of everything by the book and i still feel like i need one then i will, but until then i'm not.

Good luck!!