Finally did it!!!!

Tadpole

I have made my appointment at CosMed for a TT, Fat transfer to my ASS, and a BL. I am excited and apprehensive all at once. Well, just like with getting the papband I guess. LOL I think making the decision for the plastic surgery was harder to make. I have a new man in my life who says he likes me just the way I am but he totally supports my decision. He's so awesome!!!!! I am sceduled for July 3rd. I will let you all know how it goes.

Hugs

Trudy

How exciting! and from the picture, you do look great but at the end of the day it's how you feel and see yourself. Let me know how it goes because I'm interested in doing a tummy tuck and lipo after I get to my goal. Did your doctor tell you you should reach your goal first or get close to it?

Can't wait to see the after pictures.

Arianna

Hey Trudy!

We're all excited for you! There doesn't seem to be anything negative out there regarding Cosmed, so you are sure to be in very capable hands. As Arianna stated, we'll all be looking forward to your before and after photos. Congratulations to you!!

hi there:

we'd love to get a day-by-day update of your hospital stay when you are home. how wonderful!! i think it's great that you are getting three procedures done at once instead of going there three separate times.

can you tell us a little about the quotes you got from u.s. doctors vs. the quotes from tijuana.

how many hours will we be "under" anaethesia? how many drains will ya have? iwho is going to do yr surgery?

if you need any fat for your butt transfer, my ass has lots of fat to "volunteer." lol

so happy for you,

angel

Hi Trudy

Congrats on your decision. I have to wait until next year $$$$$ but

I'm seeing Dr Q for a consult tomorrow for a TT boob lift etc etc aswell as a unfill at the OCC.

Did you go for a consultation to any surgeons in Calgary?

I called 2 plastic sugeons here in Alberta about a TT alone, nothing else and they bother were in the $12 000 range. For my TT, fat transfer, and BL it is going to cost me $9000 US. Not a bad price huh? I still have quite a lot of stomach fat but Dr. Quiroz said not to worry, a lot of it will be cut off anyway, and what is left behind I can have lipoed out at a later date. He said he does not do lipo on the stomach area at the same time as a TT because of the high risk of bleeding. But he is confident that I will be happy with the result. I just want the apron GONE!!!!!! Makes me sick to look at it!

I will keep a journal of my experiences and be sure to post it. If I can access a computer I will also stop in from time to time. I will be there for only 6 days and then fly home.

Hugs to you all for your support and excitement.

Trudy

I called 2 plastic sugeons here in Alberta about a TT alone, nothing else and they bother were in the $12 000 range. For my TT, fat transfer, and BL it is going to cost me $9000 US. Not a bad price huh? I still have quite a lot of stomach fat but Dr. Quiroz said not to worry, a lot of it will be cut off anyway, and what is left behind I can have lipoed out at a later date. He said he does not do lipo on the stomach area at the same time as a TT because of the high risk of bleeding. But he is confident that I will be happy with the result. I just want the apron GONE!!!!!! Makes me sick to look at it!

I will keep a journal of my experiences and be sure to post it. If I can access a computer I will also stop in from time to time. I will be there for only 6 days and then fly home.

Hugs to you all for your support and excitement.

Trudy

Just think how happy you will be, Not saying you aren't now, But if it make you sick - Just think how wonderful you will feel, So don't be apprehensive, Go with the flow........... :D You'll love it!

I'm not sure if you ever met him, But he's real nice.

Hi

So had my consultation with the lovely Dr Q and I will need a body lift, fat transfer to the bum and implants to fill up the skin sacks.

Approx $10,000 but I still have to wait as I have zero holidays left this year.

I'm definately going to Cosmed though I felt so comfortable.

Good luck Trudy in July give me all the details.

Hi

So had my consultation with the lovely Dr Q and I will need a body lift, fat transfer to the bum and implants to fill up the skin sacks.

Approx $10,000 but I still have to wait as I have zero holidays left this year.

I'm definately going to Cosmed though I felt so comfortable.

Good luck Trudy in July give me all the details.

YAY for you, Nicole!! I honestly have not heard one negative thing about Dr Quiroz or Cosmed--on this forum or others. Could I ask you where they get the fat from to inject in your bum? (sorry that rhymed--haha)

I know CanadianBandster had it done last month and she said it was pretty painful. Don't you just love what we will endure for these bodies of ours. I recently got permanent makeup on/in my lips and they swelled up to where my kids (a couple of wiseguys-- 21 and 15 year old) started calling me Oprah (no offense Oprah). I wasn't sure if I had done the right thing because everytime I looked in the mirror I looked so scary. But you endure the healing and everything goes back to normal, and now three weeks later it looks so beautiful. Really excited for you--I swear they will have to rename this the "hottie" forum!

I talked to Recovery By the Sea today. The lady sounds wonderful and caring. She spent a good 30 minutes on the phone with me talking about what to expect during recovery etc... This is the price breakdown she gave me...$100 to stay the night before surgery, $150 for the nights I stay after the surgery, transportation for the entire stay is $200(includes all the tolls) ($25 per trip if there are extra trips), meds are $35 for the entire stay, Laundry is $25 for the entire stay (I opted out of this one), for a grand total of $830.00 (gave me %50 off, ask for a discount). I thought that was pretty darn good considering that they do EVERYTHING for me.

I am getting so excited now! I booked my flights today. Leaving July 2 and coming back July 8 if all goes well.

Hugs

Trudy

• 4 weeks later...
I have made my appointment at CosMed for a TT, Fat transfer to my ASS, and a BL. I am excited and apprehensive all at once. Well, just like with getting the papband I guess. LOL I think making the decision for the plastic surgery was harder to make. I have a new man in my life who says he likes me just the way I am but he totally supports my decision. He's so awesome!!!!! I am sceduled for July 3rd. I will let you all know how it goes.

Hey Trudy

OK, it's the 3rd. Hope all is going (or went) perfectly!! When you can, please let us know how you are doing.

Hi everyone, I am back and doing well. I am soooo glad I went through with this. My tummy rolls are GONE FOREVER!!!!! I have been moving very well from what Dr. Quiroz says. Apparently I am a strong woman who tolerates a lot. LOL I`m just too stubborn to sit still. LOL Surgery went well, pain is manageable, looking good. Another success story for Dr. Quiroz. BTW, he is a wonderful guy. So much fun to talk to and so full of energy. I felt an immediate connection with him. I will definitely recommend him to anyone thinking of plastic surgery.

Take care my friends,

I gotta try to get some sleep.

Hugs

Trudy

Hi everyone, I am back and doing well. I am soooo glad I went through with this. My tummy rolls are GONE FOREVER!!!!! I have been moving very well from what Dr. Quiroz says. Apparently I am a strong woman who tolerates a lot. LOL I`m just too stubborn to sit still. LOL Surgery went well, pain is manageable, looking good. Another success story for Dr. Quiroz. BTW, he is a wonderful guy. So much fun to talk to and so full of energy. I felt an immediate connection with him. I will definitely recommend him to anyone thinking of plastic surgery.

Take care my friends,

Hugs

Trudy

AWESOME NEWS :)

Hi Trudy

Yah I'm glad everything went well. How was the trip back. I hope you had a direct flight.

I hope you will post piccies even privately. How was recovery by the sea?

Hey this is one way to stay away from mini doughnuts and corndogs.LOL

Congratulations, I am glad that everything went good. I was wondering did you by your self and how was the flight back especially after the fat transfer to your buttocks. One more question how big is the incision on the breast lift because I've read there is 3 different ways that a lift can be done and some have a minimal incision. Thanks and keep resting

Take care my friends,

Hugs

Trudy

Great to hear all is going well. How long did you have to stay? How was Recovery By the Sea?

I like tha Dr. Q shows interest in as to what we want & then he explains what is best & what can be done. He develops a relationship with you. I feel very confortable with him & Dr. Castaneda. In fact Dr. Castaneda called me to check up on me & see how my face was going From my fraxel session with him..........

Can't wait to hear more..

shiney42

• 2 weeks later...
GOOD LUCK TODAY TRUDY :)

I'm so happy to hear you're back in Calgary, and that all went well. I thought about you quite a bit while you were away, and I'm just so glad to hear that it all worked out for you.

That is such a huge step that you took, and I bet you feel so good about yourself for having done it.

I may go that route, myself, down the road. May I contact you about your experience, then? I really appreciated talking with you before you left, and I could use some guidance from someone whose been through it, should I go that route ome day.

Take care, and I wish you the very best of recoveries!

- (1jmk) Janet.