Has blowing my pre-op diet meant I can't have the surgery now?

benjigirl

I'm 4 days from my surgery and I ate. I mean- I didn't have my shakes for a whole day- and I really ate. (Stupid STUPID GIRL)

I know the point of the pre-op diet is to shrink the liver as well as to lose weight for the op- so will I have disqualified myself for surgery as the liver will (maybe) now not be small??

Oh I'm freaking out they're gonna turn me away on friday!!

help!

I'm 4 days from my surgery and I ate. I mean- I didn't have my shakes for a whole day- and I really ate. (Stupid STUPID GIRL)

I know the point of the pre-op diet is to shrink the liver as well as to lose weight for the op- so will I have disqualified myself for surgery as the liver will (maybe) now not be small??

Oh I'm freaking out they're gonna turn me away on friday!!

help!

I've never heard of anyone being turned away because of not losing their whole pre-op weight amount. I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck.

I've never heard of anyone being turned away because of not losing their whole pre-op weight amount. I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck.

Thanks so much for your reply :)

I'm in surgery tomorrow morning and now I'll sleep better. (apart from the wild terror and tingling excitement)

:)