Got my first fil

Hey Peeps

All is well --

I got 1.8 cc(?) if that's what they are called cc... 2cc were a bit tight but the 1.8 looked perfect. I'm so happy Dr. Marco.... Yes I call him by his frist name. He's such a cutie pie...... Was real cool and I didn't feel a thing, So it was a breeze

And NO Angie That long A$$ needle had no effect on me :P

But then again I never looked at it until after it was taken out and back on the tray.....I barely took a breath cause I didn't like the idea of it just hanging there and I did NOT want to make it giggle.. So thank God Doc Marco was fast.....LOL Big chicken $hit I am....

But I'm chillin @ the Lucerna And the service is wonderful everyone is helpful - The place is VERY clean And I would stay here again!

OK Peeps

Peace Out

Hey Peeps

All is well --

I got 1.8 cc(?) if that's what they are called cc... 2cc were a bit tight but the 1.8 looked perfect. I'm so happy Dr. Marco.... Yes I call him by his frist name. He's such a cutie pie...... Was real cool and I didn't feel a thing, So it was a breeze

But then again I never looked at it until after it was taken out and back on the tray.....I barely took a breath cause I didn't like the idea of it just hanging there and I did NOT want to make it giggle.. So thank God Doc Marco was fast.....LOL Big chicken $hit I am....

But I'm chillin @ the Lucerna And the service is wonderful everyone is helpful - The place is VERY clean And I would stay here again!

OK Peeps

Peace Out

HI LENA

THIS IS MY THIRD TIME WRITING TO YOU, I WROTE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND THAT DIDN'T GO THROUGH AND AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND I LOST INTERNET CONNECTION

ANYWAY HOW YOU DOING, DID YOU GET TO SEE THE PS YOU WANTED TO SEE, I DID SPEAK TO MY COUSIN AND SHE JUST SAID HE HAD A GOOD NAME.

SO HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FILL, I NEED TO BOOK AS I AM JUST STAYING STILL AT THE MOMENT.

DO YOU LIKE THIS HOTEL BETTER AS IT IS CLOSER, I HOPE TO GO DOWN IN NOVEMBER

TAKE CARE

TRACEY

HI LENA

THIS IS MY THIRD TIME WRITING TO YOU, I WROTE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND THAT DIDN'T GO THROUGH AND AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND I LOST INTERNET CONNECTION

ANYWAY HOW YOU DOING, DID YOU GET TO SEE THE PS YOU WANTED TO SEE, I DID SPEAK TO MY COUSIN AND SHE JUST SAID HE HAD A GOOD NAME.

SO HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FILL, I NEED TO BOOK AS I AM JUST STAYING STILL AT THE MOMENT.

DO YOU LIKE THIS HOTEL BETTER AS IT IS CLOSER, I HOPE TO GO DOWN IN NOVEMBER

TAKE CARE

TRACEY

SO LENA ARE YOU BACK FROM TJ AND HOW DID IT GO ?

HAVE YOU DECIDED WHICH PS YOU ARE GOING TOO

TRACEY

SO LENA ARE YOU BACK FROM TJ AND HOW DID IT GO ?

HAVE YOU DECIDED WHICH PS YOU ARE GOING TOO

TRACEY

GREAT!!!! it all went great, I got 1.8 cc I'm already down .5 pound since Monday. I don't feel restriction, I have NO food issuse, everything I try to eat I can, I Eat about half maybe a bit less then half of what I use to eat AND it last forever! I really was ready for this next level of Lap Band Life

How ya doing

Hey Tracey!

I think Lena went to Cosmed. Until she gets back on the forum, here is a link to a post from her first visit there :)

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10515

Edit post: We posted at the exact same minute. She's back!!

Hey Tracey!

I think Lena went to Cosmed. Until she gets back on the forum, here is a link to a post from her first visit there :)

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10515

Hey Toots - How are you-

So I had Dr.Q(cosmed) finish my Fraxel seesions and I'm seeing a good differance

Edit post: We posted at the exact same minute. She's back!!

Hey Toots - How are you-

So I had Dr.Q(cosmed) finish my Fraxel sessions and I'm seeing a Good difference in my complexion and smoothness plus I had my laugh lines filled so the face looks nice.

Hi Lena!

So glad you are happy with Cosmed. See how you are missed when you are off the forum? I have had both Juvederm and Restylane in my lips, but haven't had it put anywhere else. Does the Fraxel hurt? Is two treatments all you will need?

Oh Tracey -

The Lucerna Was Wonderful staff was great! room service was cheap( in my eye cheap) If one is going to see other doctors I would stay there, All the doctors are with in 10 blocks of each other, Well the ones I went to see. I walked back from Cosmed to the Lucerna, Also on the corner of the Lucerna these this taco stand that is busy throughout the day - I walked there and had 2 of the best tacos I ever ate for $3.50 and then walked back

Hi Lena!

So glad you are happy with Cosmed. See how you are missed when you are off the forum? I have had both Juvederm and Restylane in my lips, but haven't had it put anywhere else. Does the Fraxel hurt? Is two treatments all you will need?

it feels like a sunburn the first night then then you have some tightness - Like a sunburn and there is some swollen but nothing a ice packs can't handle But getting the fraxel it self does not hurt they numb you all up. 2 treatments were commended for me with this last one being more a in tense

Hey Peeps

All is well --

OK Peeps

Peace Out

HI LENA

JUST HAD MY FIRST FILL 1.2 SO I AM HOPING TO GET SOME RESTRICTION, HOW ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU GETTING A BETTER WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE FILL

IT IS A BIT SCAREY WHEN IT IS A BLIND FILL SO THEY GO A BIT SLOWER I THINK, HOPEFULLY I WILL GET DOWN TO OCC

BEFORE CHRISTMAS

TAKE CARE

TRACEY

Hey Tray

No weight loss at all maybe 4 oz....... But I just went out and bought some bike shorts and a new seat for my bike and plan on getting some bike riding in! maybe that will help... I have NO restriction whatso ever! I'm 183! haven't moved for weeks.... I could eat anything! I've only BP'ed 1 times and it really wasn't a full BP I slimed for about 2 minutes and it went down.. that was early on- the only thing I haven't ate was steak or drank soda(of cause I won't do that) I do eat less NO I still could eat a little bit a lot of times, cause I feel hungry

Hope you're doing better then me

Hey Tray

No weight loss at all maybe 4 oz....... But I just went out and bought some bike shorts and a new seat for my bike and plan on getting some bike riding in! maybe that will help... I have NO restriction whatso ever! I'm 183! haven't moved for weeks.... I could eat anything! I've only BP'ed 1 times and it really wasn't a full BP I slimed for about 2 minutes and it went down.. that was early on- the only thing I haven't ate was steak or drank soda(of cause I won't do that) I do eat less NO I still could eat a little bit a lot of times, cause I feel hungry

Hope you're doing better then me

HI LENA

UP TILL LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT THEY HAD UNFILLED ME, THEN I SAT DOWN TO EAT AT NIGHT AND WAS FULL REALLY FAST SO MAYBE IT JUST TOOK A COUPLE OF DAYS.

I AM GOING TO EAT OATMEAL THIS MORNING TO SEE IF I GET MORE RESTRICTION THROUGH THE DAY, TONIGHT I AM GOING TO A LAPBAND DINNER WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LAP BANDED FOR A WHILE SO I CAN PICK THEIR BRAINS FOR MORE HELP

I HAVE STOPPED LOSING AT THE MOMENT SO HOPEFULLY THIS WILL CHANGE

TRACEY

HI LENA

UP TILL LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT THEY HAD UNFILLED ME, THEN I SAT DOWN TO EAT AT NIGHT AND WAS FULL REALLY FAST SO MAYBE IT JUST TOOK A COUPLE OF DAYS.

I AM GOING TO EAT OATMEAL THIS MORNING TO SEE IF I GET MORE RESTRICTION THROUGH THE DAY, TONIGHT I AM GOING TO A LAPBAND DINNER WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LAP BANDED FOR A WHILE SO I CAN PICK THEIR BRAINS FOR MORE HELP

I HAVE STOPPED LOSING AT THE MOMENT SO HOPEFULLY THIS WILL CHANGE

TRACEY

Oh good for you going to a lap band dinner................... I just had a portein drink hoping i would start me off good........ I'm getting ready to make my second fill appt. Maybe if I know that I have the next fill in my mind I can look forward to counting down the days, @ THIS POINT I'd ratter be tight and have to go back for a unfill then have this I can eat anything and not be losing weight!

Enjoy your oatmeal

Lena

• 3 weeks later...
Oh good for you going to a lap band dinner................... I just had a portein drink hoping i would start me off good........ I'm getting ready to make my second fill appt. Maybe if I know that I have the next fill in my mind I can look forward to counting down the days, @ THIS POINT I'd ratter be tight and have to go back for a unfill then have this I can eat anything and not be losing weight!

Enjoy your oatmeal

Lena

Hi Lena!

Do you have any more restriction since your fill a few weeks ago? I just got my fill yesterday and I don't feel a difference but since its only been a day, I'm waitin to see if I feel I difference. I'm on full liquids for 3 days but it all goes down fine. I think I'm gonna be one of those people who needs a couple more fills before I get to my sweet spot. I haven't lost any weight since being on solids for the past three weeks.

Lea

Hi Lena!

Do you have any more restriction since your fill a few weeks ago? I just got my fill yesterday and I don't feel a difference but since its only been a day, I'm waitin to see if I feel I difference. I'm on full liquids for 3 days but it all goes down fine. I think I'm gonna be one of those people who needs a couple more fills before I get to my sweet spot. I haven't lost any weight since being on solids for the past three weeks.

Lea

:-h

He he he I just answered you on your thread.........

Well I got my second fill only .4 which brings me to a even 2cc. for some reason I really don't think this .4cc is gonna do anything, but we shall see

I'm only down to 178, I sure thought I'd be losing faster, I think I'm ready to start hitting the gym. My son works @ one so I think I'll start going when he's there.....

• 4 weeks later...

had my 3rd fill yesterday .2 I have a totally of 2.2 and gained half a pound , lost only 3 pounds last month but gained it all back plus half a pound cause my fill was good for about 8 days and Now this fill feels like nothing once again, I'm starting to get mad

• 4 weeks later...
had my 3rd fill yesterday .2 I have a totally of 2.2 and gained half a pound , lost only 3 pounds last month but gained it all back plus half a pound cause my fill was good for about 8 days and Now this fill feels like nothing once again, I'm starting to get mad

Hi there,

Have you lost anymore since your first fill?

Hi Shiney!

Glad to see things are going well for you!!! YAY! :D Where did you finally end-up going for fills? I'm moving at a SNAILS pace... Grrrrrrrrr.... I've been trekking into the city to Dr. Ren. Not the most convenient trip, but I'm happy nevertheless. I have 2.6 cc's in 3 fills. Although the 1st 2 fills I had felt something for the 1st few days immediately afterward, this last fill I felt NOTHING>>> :angry: AND I MEAN NOTHING!!! So it's been frustrating to say the least. But I'm hanging in there... I have another appt scheduled for this coming week, so hopefully I'll be closer to the "sweet spot" and feel that curbed appetite once again.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi -

Kim

Hi Shiney!

Glad to see things are going well for you!!! YAY! :D Where did you finally end-up going for fills? I'm moving at a SNAILS pace... Grrrrrrrrr.... I've been trekking into the city to Dr. Ren. Not the most convenient trip, but I'm happy nevertheless. I have 2.6 cc's in 3 fills. Although the 1st 2 fills I had felt something for the 1st few days immediately afterward, this last fill I felt NOTHING>>> :angry: AND I MEAN NOTHING!!! So it's been frustrating to say the least. But I'm hanging in there... I have another appt scheduled for this coming week, so hopefully I'll be closer to the "sweet spot" and feel that curbed appetite once again.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi -

Kim

Hi - glad you stopped by... I have to say I’ve been very frustrated the last 2 months With NO restriction, Not feeling BAND AT ALL! But with my last fill on Sept14(?around) I asked If I still had NO restriction could I come back sooner then waiting a month cause I was getting concerned that My appetite was rather large & I was getting worried I’d stretch my band, with that Dory Ferraro from Long Island Bariatric

Center said to come back with in 3 wks & she’d give me some more fill @ NO charge.

So after a week I knew I was going back @ that point I was 2.4.

My first fill in Mexico was 1.6

second Fill with Dory I got .4 taking me to 2

Thrid fill Dory only gave me .2

I wanted more then But she said better to go conservative & I felt that way too. Now I was @ 2.4

I went back for the free fill & she but in .3 bringing me to 2.7

And I can say I feel SOMETHING! I’m not as hungry. I’m not eating as much and it’s only been since Monday But I know I’m gonna drop some pounds..

I've only lost 20.5 pounds. Wish it was more, But I do NO exercise and Am NOT the best dieter. Tho I’ve been the best I’ve ever been the last 4 days since the fill And since I’m band.

So I’ve been going to LI Bariatric Center right off the S.S. parkway in Levittown

It’s convenient, it’s $175 a pop. I’m in & out Never a wait... I figure after the hoildays I'll head back to Mexico Stop in to see Dr. O And also stop at Cosmed