Slime busting food items

I was wondering if anyone could suggest an alternative to the only food item I've found that can cut through the morning slime. I am extremely restricted when I wake and often can't even get water down. I thought this seemed ridiculous until I thought about this phenomenon. When you transfer hand cream from one bottle to another you often get this bubble and until you "burp" or bust it you can't put any more in without an overflow. The light bulb went on when one morning I spit this stuff into the metal mesh strainer in my kitchen sink and tried to wash it through and the water wouldn't penatrate the stuff. It also explained why when I was eating something sharp and dense like corp chips, I didn't have the slime problem. That food was able to penetrate the bubble. After that a hot drink would usually wash away the rest.

What I am looking for is a healthier alternative to the corn chip trick. I am within 12 pounds of my goal weight (had surgery 15 months ago) and really want to watch what I eat. I thought nuts would work but they aren't quite as good as the dry/fried corn products. I think I need something that after chewed it has a sand like consistency.

I'd appreciate any advice anyone can provide.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest an alternative to the only food item I've found that can cut through the morning slime. I am extremely restricted when I wake and often can't even get water down. I thought this seemed ridiculous until I thought about this phenomenon. When you transfer hand cream from one bottle to another you often get this bubble and until you "burp" or bust it you can't put any more in without an overflow. The light bulb went on when one morning I spit this stuff into the metal mesh strainer in my kitchen sink and tried to wash it through and the water wouldn't penatrate the stuff. It also explained why when I was eating something sharp and dense like corp chips, I didn't have the slime problem. That food was able to penetrate the bubble. After that a hot drink would usually wash away the rest.

What I am looking for is a healthier alternative to the corn chip trick. I am within 12 pounds of my goal weight (had surgery 15 months ago) and really want to watch what I eat. I thought nuts would work but they aren't quite as good as the dry/fried corn products. I think I need something that after chewed it has a sand like consistency.

I'd appreciate any advice anyone can provide.

have you tried eating your cereal dry? That would be crunchy and delicious, and have the same effect!

Try a relaxing warm herb tea with honey. The warmth will open you up, and good relaxing herb and honey helps to calm you. I normally then go to my breathing exercise and I eat once I’m more relaxed and open – which at times can be mid morning. I’m really into Greek yogurt right now and love the honey one you find at whole foods. Its easy to eat at around 10:00 while I'm sitting at my desk working. By then I've opened up and I'm not as tight.

I don't use foods to fight this, and I'm not into dry/fried corn products, to me they are just wasted calories and not really good fuel. If this continues and you don't loosen up - you most likely need an unfill if you can't manage it.

You want to be able to eat healthy good for you foods - I know a lot of people who get by trying to eat the junk foods (sliders) the truth is, you can see it in their face and body’s - you put crap into your body, and you're going to start looking like it - you put in good healthy fuel, and you're going to look a hellalot better.

Try a relaxing warm herb tea with honey. The warmth will open you up, and good relaxing herb and honey helps to calm you. I normally then go to my breathing exercise and I eat once I’m more relaxed and open – which at times can be mid morning. I’m really into Greek yogurt right now and love the honey one you find at whole foods. Its easy to eat at around 10:00 while I'm sitting at my desk working. By then I've opened up and I'm not as tight.

I don't use foods to fight this, and I'm not into dry/fried corn products, to me they are just wasted calories and not really good fuel. If this continues and you don't loosen up - you most likely need an unfill if you can't manage it.

You want to be able to eat healthy good for you foods - I know a lot of people who get by trying to eat the junk foods (sliders) the truth is, you can see it in their face and body’s - you put crap into your body, and you're going to start looking like it - you put in good healthy fuel, and you're going to look a hellalot better.

GREEK HONEY, FRESH FRUIT AND A BIT OF GRANOLA ON TOP IS LIKE A DESSERT :) YUMMIE

METROPOLITAN MARKET ALSO HAS IT