ARM LIFT AND LIPO BACK/BRA FAT

PAMMIE

I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR NYTE AGAIN. THE GIRLS HAVE HEALED JUST FINE AND I WAS LOOKING AT GETTING A LIFT DONE. WE WEIGHTED DIFFERENT OPTIONS, well gravity, AND I’VE DECIDED THIS YEAR TO GET LIPO ON THE BACK/BRA FAT AREA AND AN ARM LIFT.

I DON’T HAVE THAT MUCH BACK FAT, MOST OF IT’S SKIN BUT I’D LIKE TO GET IT CLEANED UP SO I LOOK BETTER IN TIGHTER TEE’s. THE ARMS, WE’RE HOPING THE SCAR DOESN’T HAVE TO RUN THAT FAR DOWN AND THEN A LITTLE LIPO BEFORE THE ELBOW. THEY AREN'T THAT BAD BUT AGAIN, JUST WOULD LIKE THEM CLEANED UP SOME.

I HAVE MY PRE OP ON THE 20th OF THIS MONTH AND SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR THE 23

THE GIRLS WILL HAVE TO WAIT ONE MORE YEAR

I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR NYTE AGAIN. THE GIRLS HAVE HEALED JUST FINE AND I WAS LOOKING AT GETTING A LIFT DONE. WE WEIGHTED DIFFERENT OPTIONS, well gravity, AND I’VE DECIDED THIS YEAR TO GET LIPO ON THE BACK/BRA FAT AREA AND AN ARM LIFT.

I DON’T HAVE THAT MUCH BACK FAT, MOST OF IT’S SKIN BUT I’D LIKE TO GET IT CLEANED UP SO I LOOK BETTER IN TIGHTER TEE’s. THE ARMS, WE’RE HOPING THE SCAR DOESN’T HAVE TO RUN THAT FAR DOWN AND THEN A LITTLE LIPO BEFORE THE ELBOW. THEY AREN'T THAT BAD BUT AGAIN, JUST WOULD LIKE THEM CLEANED UP SOME.

I HAVE MY PRE OP ON THE 20th OF THIS MONTH AND SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR THE 23

THE GIRLS WILL HAVE TO WAIT ONE MORE YEAR

That is just great Pammie! Good luck to you! I really would love to hear all about you and yor experience as I will have to do the same thing too. Let me know how you are. Wow...just 20 days from today! I am happy for you!

((HUGS!!))...Jazzy!!

was it posted where Dr Nyte is located?

DR NYTE IS LOCAL TO THE SEATTLE AREA. http://www.nytesurgical.com/ HE'S DONE ALL MY "WORK" SO FAR AND OTHERS ON THIS BOARD. I DID CHECK INTO HAVING THE BREAST LIFT AT COSMED BUT ONCE I CHANGED OVER TO AN ARM LIFT, DR NYTE WAS MY FIRST CHOSE. I FOUND SOME PHOTOS OF AN ARM LIFT THAT COSMED DID. IT WASN'T VERY PRETTY SO I'LL STICK WITH WHAT I KNOW WORKS FOR ME :)

Hey Pammie,

I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. Nyte, I’m getting my lower face lift done in early August and perhaps something else…...

I heard you were there – we need to go to him on the same day sometime. I just have so much fun when I’m there, and Dr. Nyte is just so dang cute. (Hasn’t he lost a lot of weight)? I think the two of us there together would just make his day!!

I also talked to him about my thighs, they are so dang muscled up now that there is extra skin – I want the half circle and tuck – he was like, hmmmmm no you need to go down the leg to get the benefits of surgery. Shoot – I hate that scar.

I love my breasts – I had him take new pictures so ask him to see them!

Best,

Lisa

Oh, and he also told me to not to lose anymore weight and that I'm tiny. (what... tiny)! He’s so cute!

Hey Pammie,

I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. Nyte, I’m getting my lower face lift done in early August and perhaps something else…...

I heard you were there – we need to go to him on the same day sometime. I just have so much fun when I’m there, and Dr. Nyte is just so dang cute. (Hasn’t he lost a lot of weight)? I think the two of us there together would just make his day!!

I also talked to him about my thighs, they are so dang muscled up now that there is extra skin – I want the half circle and tuck – he was like, hmmmmm no you need to go down the leg to get the benefits of surgery. Shoot – I hate that scar.

I love my breasts – I had him take new pictures so ask him to see them!

Best,

Lisa

Oh, and he also told me to not to lose anymore weight and that I'm tiny. (what... tiny)! He’s so cute!

I'LL ASK FOR THE PICTURES WHEN I GO IN ON THE 20th

I DON'T THINK THEY COULD HANDLE BOTH OF US AT THE SAME TIME IN THAT OFFICE LOL. IT'S A HOOT GOING IN THERE AND YEP, I KNOW IT'D MAKE HIS DAY :)

• 3 weeks later...

I HAVE MY PRE OP ON THE 20th OF THIS MONTH AND SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR THE 23.

Hey Pammie--Good luck tomorrow! We'll all be thinking of you!!

Good luck!

I had back lipo and a warning that the lipo hurts a lot longer than I expected. Unfortunately I discovered that massage helps - but I didnt discover it for 2 months. So after a few weeks get someone to lightly "draw" then work your way up to massage it helps a lot

THANKS FOR THE TIP AND WELL WISHES GUYS!!!

OFF TO DELIVER SOME GOOD OLD USDA PRIME FAT LOL

I'LL POST WHEN I GET BACK HOME :)

EVERYTHING WENT REALLY WELL. I HAD MY BFF DROP ME OFF BUT ENDED UP STAYING AT DR NYTES WITH ME FOR ABOUT AN HOUR, WE LAUGHED OUR BUTTS OFF WITH ALL THE PRETTY PICTURES DR NYTE WAS DRAWING ON ME WITH HIS SHARPIE MARKER. LOOKING LIKE I'M RETURNING THE 7th FOR A LOWER, JAW LINE LIFT AND FAT TRANSFERED TO MY LIPS. HE DOESN'T LIKE HAVING YOU OUT TO LONG THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T PUSH IT TODAY. I COULD HAVE HAD JUST THE FAT RANSFER BUT NO I WANT ALL OR NOTHING LOL

PHOTOS ARE UPDATED :)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...s0tysj&Ux=0

WOW! What a transformation! Thanks for leaving in all of the early pictures so we could see how far you've come. How was the lipo on your back? Are you sore? I am completely amazed that you were updating us yesterday afternoon. You are amazing, lady!!

WOW! What a transformation! Thanks for leaving in all of the early pictures so we could see how far you've come. How was the lipo on your back? Are you sore? I am completely amazed that you were updating us yesterday afternoon. You are amazing, lady!!

NO PAIN AT ALL WHERE THE GOOD DR LIPO'd NO KIDDING, I CAN'T FEEL A THING AND I WENT TO BED LAYING ON MY BACK

MY RIGHT ARM PIT IS A BIT SORE THIS MORNING BUT THAT'S IT

Pammie your my idol!!! I want to get my back fat zaped out so bad and my arms done, I swear after my tummy tuck 7 yrs ago, anytime i gained weight, it went right to my back and arms.

When I save enough money I will go to Dr. Nyte.

Can't wait to see the pictures after the bandages come off, I can't believe you are so alert after surgery.

Take care of yourself and don't overdo it!

GOOD MORNING DIANA AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR FOR WELL WISHES,

I HAVE TO TELL YOU, MY SHOULDER BLADES DID GET SORE OVER THE WEEKEND. THEY DIDN'T BRUISE ANY BUT THEY FEEL BRUISED ON THE INSIDE. I TOOK MYSELF OFF THE PAIN MEDS SATURDAY, I GET TO LOOPY AND FEEL LIKE I'M IN A HEAD FOG. FINALLY YESTERDAY, THE SORENESS WENT AWAY AFTER ICING THEM FOR SEVERAL HOURS AND I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS AGAIN. I GO BACK IN FOR A RECHECK ON THURSDAY BUT LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHINGS HEALING NICELY. I UPDATED WITH A PHOTO I TOOK AFTER A MUCH NEEDED SHOWER, IT'S BEEN REALLY HOT HERE IN WA :)

Hey Pammie!

Can you tell that alot of us are living vicariously throught your PS experiences? :) Your arm(s) look great. It is amazing that you are less than a week out from your surgery and the healing looks so good. What an effective difference from your "before" pic. Your doctor sounds like he is wonderful--his work sure is! Really beautiful!!

Your pictures make it look like it was a total blast! I especially like the hiked up pony tails--freakin' hilarious. Does Dr Nyte have you do all the pre-op and post-op vitamins and Arnica regimen that a lot of other surgeons want their patients to do? I hope you heal in record time, 'cause we can't wait for the "bandages off" update photos. Be well little lady! :)

Your pictures make it look like it was a total blast! I especially like the hiked up pony tails--freakin' hilarious. Does Dr Nyte have you do all the pre-op and post-op vitamins and Arnica regimen that a lot of other surgeons want their patients to do? I hope you heal in record time, 'cause we can't wait for the "bandages off" update photos. Be well little lady! :)

YEAH I'M NOT TO SURE WHY THE PONIES BUT SHE WAS LAUGHIN HAVING A GOOD TIME DOING IT SO WHAT THE HELL LOL WE WERE ALL LAUGIN. THEY REALLY ARE A GREAT FUN GROUP OF PEOPLE

NO, NO ALCOHOL, NO VITAMINS FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE AND TWO WEEKS AFTER SURGERY, THEY PROMOTE BLEEDING. I DID ASK AND GOT A RX FOR COLD SORES. I GET THEM ABOUT ONCE A YEAR AND DIDN'T WANT A BIG OLD FATTY COLD SORE IF THEY WERE MESSING WITH THE LIPS. SO I STARTED TAKING THEM ON WED. I GO BACK THE FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK TO HAVE THE BANDAGES REMOVED. I'LL ASK WHEN HE CALLS HERE IN A FEW HOURS TO SEE IF I CAN'T REMOVE THEM OVER THE WEEKEND TO GET THE HAIR WASHED.

I'M SURE THE LIPS WILL SWELL MORE, BUT WITH THE FAT TRANSFER, ONLY 20% ENDS UP "STICKING" BUT THEY AREN'T TO BIG NOW LIKE I THOUGHT THEY'D BE. I'M JUST GLAD HE TOOK THE FAT OFF ONE OF MY THIGHS, THE THOUGHT OF TAKING IT OFF MY BUTT AND KISSING MY OWN a** WASN'T THAT APPEALING TO ME OR THE OLD HUBBY hehehe. NOW THAT'S A PICTURE ROF

Wow Pammie!! I can't believe you are done - how amazing! I can't wait to see you after the wraps are gone - please take it easy!

I was thinking about you all day yesterday as I drove back and forth from Boise with the grandkids. (What a trip) Would have much rather been there with you! (Between the car sickness, Cooper throwing up, handing him what I thought was just my extra clean shirt to wipe his face off with, then realizing that there was a lacy pair of thongs tucked in, then he realized the same - I think he'll be traumatized for a while).

Take care!

Lisa