Im FAT but I feel GOOD! .. SO GOOD! So Good, that I am banded!!!!De de de de! Ouchhhhhh! ;)

Today I had a fill, they could get it into my flipped port!!!!!!!!

So I had some water and felt.... RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!! :)

Then I went home and was a little evil.. I had a cup of pumpkin soup which was to see if i had restriction and as i was thinking about having anoter serve... I felt... "F U L L "

And now an hour later Im still "S T U F F E D" Can I start singing yet!!?? :)

I THINK this is my 'spot' and now I Might lose weight, fingers crossed.. everyone lol.

Im still full.. pumpkin soup.. Oh i couldnt eat another morsel.. HOW FREAKY IS THAT!

So hence im fat but i feel good cause im going to lose this bad nasty mean persistant fat and I am going to WIN control of my body and life.. this is the moment that I feel GOOD about my decision!

Cant wait to get a size 0 bikini.. * Muah ha ha* Ok well lets just say i cant wait for a towel to wrap around my waist lol.. start small.. baby steps ;)

Had to share this with you :)

WB! ;)

Congratulations!!!!

Today I had a fill, they could get it into my flipped port!!!!!!!!

So I had some water and felt.... RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!! :)

Then I went home and was a little evil.. I had a cup of pumpkin soup which was to see if i had restriction and as i was thinking about having anoter serve... I felt... "F U L L "

And now an hour later Im still "S T U F F E D" Can I start singing yet!!?? :)

I THINK this is my 'spot' and now I Might lose weight, fingers crossed.. everyone lol.

Im still full.. pumpkin soup.. Oh i couldnt eat another morsel.. HOW FREAKY IS THAT!

So hence im fat but i feel good cause im going to lose this bad nasty mean persistant fat and I am going to WIN control of my body and life.. this is the moment that I feel GOOD about my decision!

Cant wait to get a size 0 bikini.. * Muah ha ha* Ok well lets just say i cant wait for a towel to wrap around my waist lol.. start small.. baby steps ;)

That's Awsome!! I love reading stories like this. They really give me confidence that my surgery will go well and I too will find my sweet spot!! :D

That was a great post! Made me laugh. I will be banded on the 21st and read the forum all the time. I get panicky sometimes that I'm not going to lose weight, but then I read something like this and it brings me back to sanity :D

That's Awsome!! I love reading stories like this. They really give me confidence that my surgery will go well and I too will find my sweet spot!! :D