Husband for sale. HA!

Ok so he said he would put up my pole but after three days it still wasnt up. So I finally did it myself. Forget him. I will beg for nothing from a man. It took me about one hour and it really wasnt that bad. It now has kicked my butt big time, what a work out. My son even got involved. See photos below, I guess he is going to be a pole divo - instead of diva HA! I even tried some tricks I made up. Now I wonder what hubby will think when he gets home and it is in middle of living room, we are never having company over again. HA! No one ever comes over anyway. I can take it down, I may end up in the garage, once I find a spot. You would think with a house like ours I could find a good spot but so far, nothing. Anyway, wanted to keep everyone up to date, it is in and the work out begins. Trying for at least 190, I gained 3 pounds this week, I am not happy. I think I am bloated, it is about that time, so I hope it comes off. Anyway, take care and stay cool, it is freaking hot here!!

Good for you stormy... who needs men anyway, I just got done mowing the grass and changing the oil in my car!

I want a pole soooo bad. I just don't have anyplace to put one.

Devin looks so cute. You have fun and let me know what hubby says when he gets home.

You crack me up, will you come change the oil on my car?? HA!!! I better get out there and mow the lawn, lord knows he aint going to do it. Better yet, that kid down the streets looks good. I got $5.00. HA! Girl, go get a pole, let me know if you want one, I can help you get it. I may become a distributer. HA!

Ok so he said he would put up my pole but after three days it still wasnt up. So I finally did it myself. Forget him. I will beg for nothing from a man. It took me about one hour and it really wasnt that bad. It now has kicked my butt big time, what a work out. My son even got involved. See photos below, I guess he is going to be a pole divo - instead of diva HA! I even tried some tricks I made up. Now I wonder what hubby will think when he gets home and it is in middle of living room, we are never having company over again. HA! No one ever comes over anyway. I can take it down, I may end up in the garage, once I find a spot. You would think with a house like ours I could find a good spot but so far, nothing. Anyway, wanted to keep everyone up to date, it is in and the work out begins. Trying for at least 190, I gained 3 pounds this week, I am not happy. I think I am bloated, it is about that time, so I hope it comes off. Anyway, take care and stay cool, it is freaking hot here!!

Very funny post, stormy! :lol: I can just picture him walking in with a buddy and seeing a pole in the living room! Ha Ha!! It is so hot here is So Cal too. I was down at the drag strip with the hubby and it was 105 degrees. We were so miserable and thank God the fuel pump broke so we could come home early!

So, you all probably don't want to know that it was only supposed to be about 79 here in MO today. Missed the weather at 10 so I'm not sure where the temp actually ended up at, but it was really nice here. My friend in IN was only expecting it to get to 67 there today. I would of had to go buy some jeans and long sleeves if it had been that cool here.

Stormy - Show your husband some of your pole moves and he might figure out a way to have it installed in the bedroom. =D>

He came home and almost ran into the thing when he walked in the door, very funny. Then of course I had to show him my moves. Thank God my son was sleep, he could hardly stand it. I guess I am better than I thought. Now I wake up this morning and my whole body hurts. Not doing dancing for two weeks was a bad idea, I must keep this up. I have pulled every muscle in my body. He dont even mind that it is in the middle of the living room. He is so funny. I think I may just keep him. HA! Sorry, he is sold! HA! Thank God I didnt put him on craigslist or something. HA

So, you all probably don't want to know that it was only supposed to be about 79 here in MO today. Missed the weather at 10 so I'm not sure where the temp actually ended up at, but it was really nice here. My friend in IN was only expecting it to get to 67 there today. I would of had to go buy some jeans and long sleeves if it had been that cool here.

Stormy - Show your husband some of your pole moves and he might figure out a way to have it installed in the bedroom. =D>

Isn't it just the prettiest day here! All weekend really. I hope it keeps up this week! I have a chance to get out and run a few nights this week and want to take advantage of good weather hopefully.

He came home and almost ran into the thing when he walked in the door, very funny. Then of course I had to show him my moves. Thank God my son was sleep, he could hardly stand it. I guess I am better than I thought. Now I wake up this morning and my whole body hurts. Not doing dancing for two weeks was a bad idea, I must keep this up. I have pulled every muscle in my body. He dont even mind that it is in the middle of the living room. He is so funny. I think I may just keep him. HA! Sorry, he is sold! HA! Thank God I didnt put him on craigslist or something. HA

Stormy,

I love reading your post, so funny! It sounds like you ARE doing better than you think......Just cant wait to see you on u-tube....come on stormy, take one for the team...lol......If my husband came home and there was a pole in the middle of our living room, I think he would pass out. I am VERY self contious. He would LOVE it if he walked in the door and ran into a pole, much less watched me swinging around one....lol...........Maybe, just Maybe one of these days.....lol

Carrie

Stormy,

I love reading your post, so funny! It sounds like you ARE doing better than you think......Just cant wait to see you on u-tube....come on stormy, take one for the team...lol......If my husband came home and there was a pole in the middle of our living room, I think he would pass out. I am VERY self contious. He would LOVE it if he walked in the door and ran into a pole, much less watched me swinging around one....lol...........Maybe, just Maybe one of these days.....lol

Carrie

MY husband wouldn't notice a pole unless I put it in front of the TV or his computer!! Ha Ha

I actually made a short video but between the dog trying to attack me and my shorts ripping out, I wont be putting that one on you tube. HA HAHAAHAHAH. Let me try a better one. It may take a few takes. One thing I noticed is that video makes me look HUGE. I am still very big for someone throwing themselves around a pole. Very scarry! I wish I didnt look that big. It is like looking at someone else, I just dont feel that big. I didnt want those shorts anyhow.

Isn't it just the prettiest day here! All weekend really. I hope it keeps up this week! I have a chance to get out and run a few nights this week and want to take advantage of good weather hopefully.

Yes it was! Par for the course I got cold while sitting out on my deck this evening so I drug a blanket out there that my grandma made for me - it was so cozy!