G Spot Enhancement also know as The G Shot (GSA)

bajavicki

G Spot Enhancement also know as The G Shot (GSA)

G spot enhancement is a simple, nonsurgical treatment creating more sexual pleasure.

I have been doing a whole lot of research on this procedure. I know filler is used but after talking to many doctors fat is highly the best used for this procedure. As the fat stays and does not leave.

The sexual pleasure you receive from this procedure can be amazing and very satisfying. Even for those who already have gspot orgasms it can make those stronger and more intense.

The procedure is $600.00 for 4 cc's of fat injected into the gspot, Here in TJ. It is painless and you have no down time. You may have sex the same day.

If I can be of any help please let me know, as this is a great new procedure to help increase your sexual happiness.

bajabeautycoach@yahoo.com

I saw this on "the doctors" and there is some risk. One woman said that all she could think about now was sex. That even when she walked it would cause you a problem. That would be so embarrassing. Plus I would think the procedure would be embarrassing. It was amazing to see women talk about it. I honestly checked into it because that was very interesting to me. But dont know if I would have the nerve. I hear you can have it removed too if it causes you a problem.