eating for the firtst time

msPatty

Hi

I can never eat in the morning and usually have a protein shake but you could try.

Runny oatmeal

Yoghurt and granola

Scrambled egg

It will be hit and miss for a while, remember to take small bites and chew chew chew.

I did scrambled eggs or omlets on days I ate at home. During the week I typically ate breakfast at work which consisted of a peanut butter sandwich with once slice of bread and a banana or a peanut butter roll-up on the low carb tortillas with a banana. I also had 16 ounces of milk on my way to work every morning so that I would not have to take calcium supplements and to get 16 grams of protein. Between the milk and the peanut butter I had half of my protein for the day ingested with breakfast alone.

Now that I am tighter the pb sandwich is a thing of the past, but if I am careful I can still to the pb roll-up. I also have to be careful with the banana as it doesn't get stuck, but it can plug things up for a while.

I did scrambled eggs or omlets on days I ate at home. During the week I typically ate breakfast at work which consisted of a peanut butter sandwich with once slice of bread and a banana or a peanut butter roll-up on the low carb tortillas with a banana. I also had 16 ounces of milk on my way to work every morning so that I would not have to take calcium supplements and to get 16 grams of protein. Between the milk and the peanut butter I had half of my protein for the day ingested with breakfast alone.

Now that I am tighter the pb sandwich is a thing of the past, but if I am careful I can still to the pb roll-up. I also have to be careful with the banana as it doesn't get stuck, but it can plug things up for a while.

I love peanut butter. It just seems like it is a food that wouldn't go down well, but if you say it does, that will be one of the first things I try after Liquidville.