I am FREAKING OUT! HELP!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am scheduled to have surgery this coming Tuesday. And I am literally freaking out.

I am 22, 5'3'', and 246 lbs. Well, 243 since this darn liquid pre-op diet.

I have had weight issues most of my life, but never been obese like I have been the past two years.

My mom is a physician, and insists I have lap-band, because of all the health problems that will arise from being so over-weight.

I need to lose weight, I admit that. I don't want to get diabetes, I admit that.

However, I just don't know if I can have this surgery.

I've been reading basically every thread on this website, and I am now realllllly freaking out.

I feel I wasn't exactly given all the info before I said YES. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I feel so scared that I would go jump on the tread mill and eat perfectly for the rest of my life.

And I mean, the reason I am overweight is because I am a binge eater, which is a psychological disease.

It's not about control, etc. etc. How is having surgery going to fix the way my mind works?

It won't. Granted, I will lose weight and that will make me feel better, but I am not sure if I can handle all this other stuff.

I don't want anything in my body, and I certainly do not want to experience the left side pain, or have to get fills were a needle is stuck into my stomach.

Can ya'll help in any way?

I'm freaking out and thinking about canceling my surgery and potentially ruining my relationship with my mom for a while.

I don't know what to do.

HELP!!!!

Also--in the U.S. psychiatric evaluations are required, I'm assuming this is not true in Mexico?

Thanks.

-Chloe'

Oh, girl! I want so much to tell you there is absolutely nothing to be about. I can promise you that. It is such a piece of cake - no pun intended.

I've never been treated so wellas i was in MX. I had no pain - I'm not kidding. It sounds like the anticipation of this unknown thing is getting you very worked up. Please follow through with this. It really and truly will make you laugh at how simple it is.

Wow! For being so young, you sure are astute. The band is a fantastic tool, no qustion about it. And as you say, the real issue is in your head. I learned to get out of my own way and let the band do its thing. It's has been relatively simple for me to trick the band and I came to see that the real problem is the disease of compulsive overeating. A real disease. I'm involved now with a program that is helping me in ways I never imaged to overcome my compulsion to overeat. Just my band and me was not enough. So now I'm using the band to do what it's designed to do while I get out of the way. I am thinking of you and sending you all good vibes and love!

Chloe -

Take a deep breath and calm yourself down. You need to seriously consider if you are ready to do this for yourself or if you are doing it for you mom. You really need to be doing it for yourself in order to stay committed to the process. If you decide you are truly doing it for yourself, you will absolutely have the tool in place to take off your extra weight, but that is not the end of it. You will then need to find the tool that will help you address your issues with binge eating, which will probably be some form of counseling, be it group or individual. Insurance and some doctors in the US do require a psychiatric evaluation. I was self pay therefore my doctor did not require the evaluation.

I'll be honest, after having gone thru this process the band is the easiest thing I have ever done in regards to weight loss. I know not everyone will agree with me and that is perfectly fine, but for me I kid you not it is almost as if a part of my brain was operated on as well. My only regret with this whole process is that I didn't do it earlier in my life, but I didn't even know the lap band existed until about a year and a half before I had my surgery. If I could of had this surgery at 22 I believe my life at 36 would be a lot different than it is now. One reason for this is that I would of had a much better concept of myself and been more outgoing in many areas.

Think about the surgery, pray about the surgery and talk to your mom letting her know your fears and feelings.

Let us know what you decide and feel free to ask us as many questions as you have between now and when you make your decision.

Andrea

I so agree with everyting Smiley said....especially the part about doing it for YOU and nobody else. That part of your story set off alarm bells for me. Truthfully, I don't know that I would have been able to committ to the lifestyle changes at your age (I was quite a party girl and not in the right space) but on the flip side of that, I also wish I didn't waste my entire twenties and half of my thirties hiding under all this fat.

I am 100% that my life could also have been very different (better) now if I had the confidence to follow through on all my hopes and dreams- unfortunately, my body-image was a big road block. My husband kept insisting that I should be happy with myself no matter my size (he was) and that weight-loss wouldn't fix my problems, but right or wrong, I wasn't happy and now I am. Maybe I'm really vain but I felt crippled by my weight and now I feel "normal". You need to do what is right for you, at the right time for YOU!

Sabrina:)

I was freaking out the days before my surgery as well. It is a very scarry thing to do. So far I have had no regrets. Stay calm it will all work out. Things happen for a reason. I did not get this way because of binge eating. I got this way after the baby. I have never had a weight issue before. You have to do this for you. If you dont want it. Dont do it. You have to be committed to it or it wont work. This is about you and no one but you.

Hi Everyone,

I am scheduled to have surgery this coming Tuesday. And I am literally freaking out.

I have had weight issues most of my life, but never been obese like I have been the past two years.

My mom is a physician, and insists I have lap-band, because of all the health problems that will arise from being so over-weight.

I need to lose weight, I admit that. I don't want to get diabetes, I admit that.

I've been reading basically every thread on this website, and I am now realllllly freaking out.

I feel I wasn't exactly given all the info before I said YES. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I feel so scared that I would go jump on the tread mill and eat perfectly for the rest of my life.

And I mean, the reason I am overweight is because I am a binge eater, which is a psychological disease.

It's not about control, etc. etc. How is having surgery going to fix the way my mind works?

It won't. Granted, I will lose weight and that will make me feel better, but I am not sure if I can handle all this other stuff.

I don't want anything in my body, and I certainly do not want to experience the left side pain, or have to get fills were a needle is stuck into my stomach.

I'm freaking out and thinking about canceling my surgery and potentially ruining my relationship with my mom for a while.

I don't know what to do.

HELP!!!!

Also--in the U.S. psychiatric evaluations are required, I'm assuming this is not true in Mexico?

Thanks.

-Chloe'

Chloe,

Deep breath in.....deep breath out. I was recently banded at OCC. Today is day 12 for me. Down 7 pounds. I was a MESS the few days before surgery. I played every head game with myself I could think of. Every excuse came to mind. But I put my big girl panties on and just did it, because I KNEW I was going to have to change my eating habits. My relationship with food was every bit as addictive as a drug or alcohol user's habit to their drug. But you know what? The surgery was not a big deal. You will undoubtedly have to deal with some post-surgery pain, but nothing you can't handle. And today, I felt about as good as I've felt since the surgery. A lot of the abdomen pain has subsided, I had one bought of the infamous shoulder pain yesteray. That was no picnic, but it lasted 15 minutes, and it was gone. I have had company for 3 days and have been cooking a lot of my favorites for them, eating broth when we went out to lunch, BBQ'd a tri-tip for them, etc. and I got through that all. Did I want to eat all the snacks, cheese, junk food, etc.?? You bet, but it was all in my head and I had control for a change. Food wasn't in control of me, for once. You can change your mind. Nobody is going to force you to have this life changing surgery. But if you decide to do it, you will go through your adjustment period just like everyone else has done on this forum. And then, you will realize that you made the right decision. You just have to be stronger than your old habits. Dr. Ortiz is the first to say that the differenct between those that succeed with the band and those that don't is "attitude". Watch some of his videos. Watch some lap band success stories on YouTube. You will be inspired and less afraid. Deep breat in...deep breath out.

Red

Chloe,

Congrats, I'm almost at 3 years with my band, and I wish I had gotten the band at your age. I missed out at so much in life being morbidly obese, I can't imagine were I'd be at today if I had received my band younger, you're very lucky and blessed to have the opportunity at living life without the boundaries of obesity.

Life if very different as a thin person than as a big person, it’s hard to explain, I wish I could – but its difficult. I was 275 at my high – 135 now. The mind is very poweful, but the band helps us to better mange it. And no, you don't need the psychiatric evaluations in Mexico. The fills, no issues - its 15 minutes of your time to adjust your band - its not a blimp on the scale for me. Not worthy of a bead of sweat.

Canceling would be silly in my book, if you're 246 pounds now were will you be in 2 years, 286 pounds, then over 300 pounds in 5 years? The band is the best gift I've ever given myself, and I can't imagine myself obese now or how I even lived life like that. (I really wasn't living life - just waddling through it) and I know that it sounds mean - but it’s true. Understand that your mother loves you, is educated on this issue and wants to make sure that you live life to the fullest ~ healthy and happy. You are so lucky to have that kind of support at your age. I wish I did.

I hope you go through with this, and really get on the band wagon so to speak. You have an opportunity to change your life, physically, and mentally. But you have to buy into it and work it, not do it because your mother wants it for you - you need to want this for yourself or it’s just a waste of time on your part, and everyone else’s. (From the surgeons, to your mothers and anyone in between).

Congrats, and good luck, understand this is a gift, and an opportunity at a new life, and a new beginning for you. I hope you take it and run with it. I'm glad I did, I'm a totally differant person today than I was almost 3 years ago - in more ways than one.

Best,

Lisa

Hey Chloe!

First of all, I admire you for puttin' yourself out there. Being honest about what scares us helps us grow--good girl!

I come at this whole thing from a couple of differerent fronts. I have the lap-band and so does my 15 year old daughter. She was 13 and 186 pounds when she went through the surgery. She did want it. I wondered if we were doing the right thing, as we devoured all the information on this forum prior to surgery. She has done great. She lost about 50 pounds and looks fantastic. She is going to be a sophomore in high school come the Fall. I say all this to say that as a parent, I want to cry sometimes that we were able to help our daughter avoid some of the crap in life by getting her this simple tool that has allowed her to change in so many ways. I am sure this is how your mother feels.

Ultimately though, you are not 13. It really is your decision, your adult decision. It will not work simply because your mum wants it to. Many folks on this forum talk about working with their band, "teamwork" if you will. That pretty much means you doing your part, with your heart into it, following the lapband rules, etc. When you read on this forum, inlcuding the awesome posts here in this thread, the profound changes that folks have made in their lives by using this tool, please allow yourself to believe that these could be the changes that will happen to you also. This really is an awesome gift that we are given. We all are behind you, whatever you decide. :)

RE: My mom is a physician, and insists I have lap-band, because of all the health problems that will arise from being so over-weight.

RE: I feel I wasn't exactly given all the info before I said YES

RE: I'm freaking out and thinking about canceling my surgery and potentially ruining my relationship with my mom for a while

CHLOE, IS ANY OF THIS IDEA OF THE BAND SURGERY YOUR IDEA? DID YOU, YOURSELF LOOK INTO IT OR IS THIS ALL YOUR MOMS DOINGS?

To everyone:

Ya'll (I'm from the south..TN) are awesome for being so honest and sharing with me your thoughts and stories. I really genuinely appreciate it. And REALLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

TO SValentino:

I read your post last night, and I cried. The good kind of crying though.

I think it was just the piece of support that I needed. My girlfriend doesn't want me to do it, my mom wants me to do it, and my dad thinks if I want to I should, and if I don't, I shouldn't.

Just getting feedback from you was like the little push I needed, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you said.

TO Smiley:

I think your advice is very sound, and I appreciate your forcing me to decided if it's for ME, and not for my mom. I do want it for myself, I think I'm just so scared about it, and so overwhelmed with the things going in my life that I decided to push it on my mom, as if its HER fault, so to speak, that I'm getting surgery. It was initially her idea, as a doctor she was aware of the procedure, etc., etc. And I've wanted to get it before, but have had trouble deciding if it's right/necessary. And the more I read from everyone, especially everyone's stories, I realize it IS a tool I need. I have plans to go to a treatment center for eating disorders after surgery, though not sure starting when considering I have to recover, etc. Thank you for responding, it has given me a new way to think about my situation. And I AM going to have surgery, because I need it, and I want it. =D

TO ValleyGirl:

Ya, I mean, it's been a hard decision. I just graduated from college, don't yet have a job, and it's summer. The time when everyone is going out and enjoying themselves, etc. I might miss out on some of that care-free partying post-college, but I think it's worth it to be healthy at 24/25. I know that being overweight will hinder by career process, as much as people say it 'won't;, it does. And I think that I've already been so unhappy at 20-22 because of being so overweight that missing out on some partying is worth being healthy and thin. THANK YOU for making me think about that.

TO Red:

Hi! I've been reading a lot of your posts/questions/answers, and it has been very helpful. And I think you are right, I just need to calm down. I let my anxiety get the better of me, and I freaked myself out. Sort of like my brain, my eating brain, is trying to sabotage me. I have watched Dr. O's videos, and some testimonials. They have helped. I think part of the problem too is that societal influences are making me feel sort of pathetic, ya know? As if I should be able to just do it myself, but in the last month I have really begun to understand that I do not have control because it's the way my brain deals with stress and things. Thank you very much!

TO Lisa:

Yes, you are right. I am very blessed and lucky to have this opportunity. I'm pretty sure my mother told me that once or twice, and I suppose I took that idea for granted. But you are right! And also true, if I don't do the band or take serious action, I will just become more overweight and develop diabetes, which no one wants. So, I think it is the right thing for me, I let my nerves get to me. And I am grateful to hear from someone more than one year out. Obviously life is an adjustment post-band, but since you are three years out, does life get more 'normal'? Do you feel you can do most things that others can do? I'm nervous about sleeping on my left side, intimacy, etc. How has your experience been with these things?

I would love to know more of your experience! =D

TO Tootsie:

It is really nice to hear that your young daughter has had it and could be brave through the process. That gives me much confidence. And that as a parent, you felt comfortable having your daughter have the band. I know my mother would never put me in danger, and in fact is probably getting me out of health danger by supporting this. At first, I would say that she sort of pushed me to it, but that's because she is so worried. I have definitely thought about it before, but wasn't sure if I really needed it. (Obviously I have been unsuccessful at serious weight loss before. In fact, I went to a weight loss camp last summer, for 2 months. I lost 40 lbs, and then about a month back at college I spiraled out of control.) So, yesterday I full heartedly committed myself to going through with surgery. I even came up with a little phrase for myself "instead of eating, searching for pleasure in food, read, and search for pleasure in knowledge". I know it is SUPER cheesy, but it makes so much sense to me. Instead of spending my time eating, why don't I read and make myself more knowledgeable? Anyway, thought I would share. Thank you, and tell your daughter thank you as well.

TO Pammie:

If you read my other responses, it was/is a mixed decision. I have wanted it before, and my mom has suggested/talked about it many times. My family basically had an intervention three weeks ago. The end result being my agreeing to have surgery. I wanted to do it, but didn't at the same time. I am pretty afraid of surgery, and I started to psych myself out for some reason. I need this, and I now know I want it. I am committed to getting the band, and will be committed to working with it to make my life better. Thank you for asking, it's definitely an important distinction and one I have had to deal with myself at a very personal level.

TO Pammie:

If you read my other responses, it was/is a mixed decision. I have wanted it before, and my mom has suggested/talked about it many times. My family basically had an intervention three weeks ago. The end result being my agreeing to have surgery. I wanted to do it, but didn't at the same time. I am pretty afraid of surgery, and I started to psych myself out for some reason. I need this, and I now know I want it. I am committed to getting the band, and will be committed to working with it to make my life better. Thank you for asking, it's definitely an important distinction and one I have had to deal with myself at a very personal level.

CHLOE, JUST MAKE SURE IT’S YOU OWN DECISION AND NOT ANYONE ELSE’S. IT’S YOUR HEALTH, YOUR BODY. IF YOU THINK THERE’S ANOTHER OPTION FOR YOU, THEN REGROUP AND GO OVER YOUR OPTIONS AGAIN.

I DON’T REGRET FOR ONE MINUTE NOT GETTING THE BAND AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW. IT WASN’T MY FAMILY, HUBBY, FRIENDS OR ANYONE PUSHING TO GET IT DONE, IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANTED AS IT SHOULD BE

HAVE YOU ALWAYS HAD A WEIGHT PROBLEM OR IS THIS SOMETHING THAT'S COME ON THE LAST FEW YEARS?

CHLOE, JUST MAKE SURE IT’S YOU OWN DECISION AND NOT ANYONE ELSE’S. IT’S YOUR HEALTH, YOUR BODY. IF YOU THINK THERE’S ANOTHER OPTION FOR YOU, THEN REGROUP AND GO OVER YOUR OPTIONS AGAIN.

I DON’T REGRET FOR ONE MINUTE NOT GETTING THE BAND AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW. IT WASN’T MY FAMILY, HUBBY, FRIENDS OR ANYONE PUSHING TO GET IT DONE, IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANTED AS IT SHOULD BE

HAVE YOU ALWAYS HAD A WEIGHT PROBLEM OR IS THIS SOMETHING THAT'S COME ON THE LAST FEW YEARS?

Well, I was overweight when I was in 8th grade, then did Jenny Craig most of high school, but was also a varsity athlete, so I stayed thin in high school for the most part.

In college, I gained and lost, and then in the last two years have gotten extremely overweight. And I tried a fat camp last summer, for two months. I lost 40 lbs, and then a month after leaving camp, it all spiraled down hill again. I think the band will be the TOOL that can get me on the right track. It will help with control, which I cannot do on my own. Like I said to someone else, I will also be attending an eating disorder treatment center for a month after surgery. There I will be able to work on the psychological issues while also losing weight and preventing serious health issues.

So you did NOT get the band? Am I reading that correctly? Can you tell me why you decided not to do it? And how have things been since then?

Maybe that was a typo--I have a feeling you did get the band...

Well, I was overweight when I was in 8th grade, then did Jenny Craig most of high school, but was also a varsity athlete, so I stayed thin in high school for the most part.

In college, I gained and lost, and then in the last two years have gotten extremely overweight. And I tried a fat camp last summer, for two months. I lost 40 lbs, and then a month after leaving camp, it all spiraled down hill again. I think the band will be the TOOL that can get me on the right track. It will help with control, which I cannot do on my own. Like I said to someone else, I will also be attending an eating disorder treatment center for a month after surgery. There I will be able to work on the psychological issues while also losing weight and preventing serious health issues.

So you did NOT get the band? Am I reading that correctly? Can you tell me why you decided not to do it? And how have things been since then?

Maybe that was a typo--I have a feeling you did get the band...

OH CRAP LOL YEAH, I DID GET IT, sorry about that, i'm not young like ya lol

RE: I think the band will be the TOOL that can get me on the right track. It will help with control, which I cannot do on my own.

I HEAR YA THERE. I WASN'T OVER WEIGHT FOR YEARS THEN AFTER THE KIDS, I'D JUST GAIN ANOTHER POUND OR TWO or 5 EVERY YEAR AND IT WASN'T ENDING. FOR ME, I NEVER KNOW WHAT FULL WAS AS I'D GO FROM HUNGRY TO STUFFED. I NOW KNOW WHAT BEING SATISFIED MEANS :)

Chloe--are you getting your lap-band done by a US doctor?

Tootsie, no I am not.

I am going to the Obesity Control Center in Tijuana Mexico. Any reason why?

Dr. Martinez is doing my surgery. Where did you do yours?

Good for you! We went to OCC also. Dr Ortiz banded us, but we talked with Dr Martinez as well. They are the best!! They love their patients almost as much as we love them!!

I was ready to fax my paperwork to a local doctor and did a google search to make sure that there wasn't anything negative out there on him. In doing that I hit on a post on this forum and the rest "is history" as they say.

TO Lisa:

Yes, you are right. I am very blessed and lucky to have this opportunity. I'm pretty sure my mother told me that once or twice, and I suppose I took that idea for granted. But you are right! And also true, if I don't do the band or take serious action, I will just become more overweight and develop diabetes, which no one wants. So, I think it is the right thing for me, I let my nerves get to me. And I am grateful to hear from someone more than one year out. Obviously life is an adjustment post-band, but since you are three years out, does life get more 'normal'? Do you feel you can do most things that others can do? I'm nervous about sleeping on my left side, intimacy, etc. How has your experience been with these things?

I would love to know more of your experience! =D

It gets normal, but in a different way. I didn’t realize that I wasn’t living life as a normal person when I was obese. I missed out on so much, take today for example. It was 95 degrees here in WA, before I would have stayed home and watched TV, hiding in the heat. Now I threw on a swimsuit with cute board shorts, took my grandkids to a car show, walked 2 miles down a trail to go to a river and went swimming. That would not have been normal for me before but its normal for me now.

I can do more than most, I missed out on so much that I’ll do almost anything athletic and fun – I’m not afraid to take chances, I’m more afraid that I’ll miss something.

I can sleep anyway I want, and intimacy, well it is different now - I’m proud of my body and much more secure and confidant – lets put it simply – its much better…..

I love exercise now, and have fun working on my body and watching how it changes. I love dressing up, makeup, and just love being a woman. (Before it wasn’t so fun). Now I’ve very confidant and secure, and I’m doing better in my relationships, my job, everything is better. It’s a big change and there's nothing bad about it.

Here's my before and afters - I love my band!

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...um&album=42

Best,

Lisa

Oh Chloe..I was so moved by your response to everyone! Sounds like you are going through with surgery on Tuesday. Just know that you will have all of us on the forum thinking about you on Tuesday and sending you positive and supportive thoughts. You sound like such wonderful person with a heart of gold. I sense that this is going to be such a life changing experience for you as it has been for so many others. Please let us know how you are doing after your surgery so we can help in any way we can.

Thinking of you!

Red

It gets normal, but in a different way. I didn’t realize that I wasn’t living life as a normal person when I was obese. I missed out on so much, take today for example. It was 95 degrees here in WA, before I would have stayed home and watched TV, hiding in the heat. Now I threw on a swimsuit with cute board shorts, took my grandkids to a car show, walked 2 miles down a trail to go to a river and went swimming. That would not have been normal for me before but its normal for me now.

I can do more than most, I missed out on so much that I’ll do almost anything athletic and fun – I’m not afraid to take chances, I’m more afraid that I’ll miss something.

I can sleep anyway I want, and intimacy, well it is different now - I’m proud of my body and much more secure and confidant – lets put it simply – its much better…..

I love exercise now, and have fun working on my body and watching how it changes. I love dressing up, makeup, and just love being a woman. (Before it wasn’t so fun). Now I’ve very confidant and secure, and I’m doing better in my relationships, my job, everything is better. It’s a big change and there's nothing bad about it.

Here's my before and afters - I love my band!

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...um&album=42

Best,

Lisa

Hey Lisa!

I so love your outlook on everything! You are priceless!!

Thank you!

And Pammie, I'm making my next appointment with Dr. Nyte next week, can't wait! He's awesome! (Did you remember to ask to see the pics of my breast lift)?

I just added this to the below PS conversation, but here's pics of my TT - remember I was 200 pounds at surgery, had an extended tummy tuck with lippo.

(These are PS pictures, before and afters so don't look if you're under 18 or might be offended). Yes I lke pink......

http://www.nytesurgical.com/index.cfm/Acti...513/PageID/2968

The change to my body is evident – and just think – when I had my tummy tuck surgery I had already lost 75 pounds; I was 275 at my high. And since then I lost more as you can most likely see.

You change in so many ways after you get, and work your band - its easy to see the changes on the outside - what is hard to show is the changes that happen on the inside. And thats the best part.

Hi Chloe

I was banded in December, and my biggest concerns were the psychological aspects of the surgery. Lets face it, you don't get to be morbidly obese without having issues with food that are both physical and psychological. Since I am just finishing up my degree in psychology I read many academic journals on the subject and overwhelmingly the results were positive for both medical and psychological improvements. In fact from what I read the results for psychological improvement were even more significant than the physical improvement. I'd be happy to email you a couple of articles if you send me your email address.

From my perspective (as a 4th year honors student, not in anyway licensed or an expert in anything) the band works in 2 ways from a behavioral perspective. The first and most obvious is to restrict your eating. you just can't eat what you did and therefore you can't use food in the same way that you did. The second way that it works is by providing "reinforcement" against bad behavior. Quite simply it doesn't feel good to eat large quantities, poor choices etc. After many "trials" you body becomes "conditioned" to not want the larger quantities of food.

This isn't over night, but you do find your attitude towards food completely changing. Before when I saw a big plate of my favorite food it looked great, now large portions turn me off food. I used to crave the feeling of being full, when I wasn't full I mistook it for hunger. Now I am most comfortable when not full or hungry and try not go to either extreme. I used to be anxious at the mere idea of being hungry. Now I rarely feel hungry and when I do it is a non issue for me because I know that a bit or two will resolve it.

Along the way you have to deal with the anxieties you might have previously managed with food (or other things that caused the binging/coping behavior) and it isn't easy. Anyone who says it is is either lying or doesn't remember how hard it is. It does get easier along the way. It's a learning process, and the band is just a tool to help you learn to deal with food in a positive way, rather than the self destructive relationship we all have with food.

Good luck if you decide to go ahead with the surgery

Louise

Thank you!

And Pammie, I'm making my next appointment with Dr. Nyte next week, can't wait! He's awesome! (Did you remember to ask to see the pics of my breast lift)?

I just added this to the below PS conversation, but here's pics of my TT - remember I was 200 pounds at surgery, had an extended tummy tuck with lippo.

(These are PS pictures, before and afters so don't look if you're under 18 or might be offended). Yes I lke pink......

http://www.nytesurgical.com/index.cfm/Acti...513/PageID/2968

The change to my body is evident – and just think – when I had my tummy tuck surgery I had already lost 75 pounds; I was 275 at my high. And since then I lost more as you can most likely see.

You change in so many ways after you get, and work your band - its easy to see the changes on the outside - what is hard to show is the changes that happen on the inside. And thats the best part.

GREAT AFTER PHOTOS LISA, despite what was on anonther post. YOU LOOK AWESOME EVEN BACK THEN!!!

I DID ASK BUT HE DIDN'T THINK HE HAD THEM OUT OF THE CAMERA YET. I'LL ASK AGAIN ON FRIDAY WHEN I GO IN AND HAVE THE REFRESH LIFT AND FAT TRANFER TO THE LIPS DONE

Hi Everyone,

I don't know what to do.

HELP!!!!

Thanks.

-Chloe'

Hi Chloe,

I've been thinking about you all day! I hope it has all gone well and that you are recovering! Aren't the staff wonderful there? They will take good care of you and you just need to get through the next 1-2 weeks and all will be better and not so sore. Report back how it went when you are filling up to it!

Red

Chloe, from what I can tell today was your day. How did it go!? Let us know when you get time!