Juice Plus

Has anyone heard of the supplement called Juice Plus?

Someone told me about it today and they said it is your day's requirements of fruits and vegetables in 4 pills. You take 2 fruit pills in the morning and 2 vegetable pills in the evening. She said she was anemic a couple of years ago and this was recommended to her and she feels it helped her overcome the anemia and has helped her feel much better ever since. Evidently they have a gummy version for children (that's me) as well as a powder version that can added to cereal, but my guess is that it could also be added to soup, pudding, etc. The doctor's office she goes to highly recommends it.

Has anyone heard of the supplement called Juice Plus?

Someone told me about it today and they said it is your day's requirements of fruits and vegetables in 4 pills. You take 2 fruit pills in the morning and 2 vegetable pills in the evening. She said she was anemic a couple of years ago and this was recommended to her and she feels it helped her overcome the anemia and has helped her feel much better ever since. Evidently they have a gummy version for children (that's me) as well as a powder version that can added to cereal, but my guess is that it could also be added to soup, pudding, etc. The doctor's office she goes to highly recommends it.

My older sister and everyone in her family has been using it for over a decade. She swears by it and she says if you can't get in all of your fruits and veggies, then it's perfect. I've tried the gummies...they're really good and taste like candy. Come to think of it, I think I'll order some for myself 'cause I think I haven't been getting enough of the veggies lately.

Never heard of it - but I definately give it a try!

Thanks for sharing ;)

Willi...I just crack up everytime I look at your avatar! So funny!

My older sister and everyone in her family has been using it for over a decade. She swears by it and she says if you can't get in all of your fruits and veggies, then it's perfect. I've tried the gummies...they're really good and taste like candy. Come to think of it, I think I'll order some for myself 'cause I think I haven't been getting enough of the veggies lately.

Thanks! I may have to give the gummies a try. I already do gummy vitamins and consider them my treat each day. Haven't missed a day of taking them since I started and I could never have said that if I was taking regular vitamin pills. This would be like eating candy all day long - who says you have to give up treats when you are banded.

Thanks! I may have to give the gummies a try. I already do gummy vitamins and consider them my treat each day. Haven't missed a day of taking them since I started and I could never have said that if I was taking regular vitamin pills. This would be like eating candy all day long - who says you have to give up treats when you are banded.

I take them (the pills) and love them but they do have 5 calories each. Not sure about the gummies

I cannot find the Juice Plus up here anywhere - are they something you order online?

How big are the pills...are they doable? Has anyone tried the powder - is it tasteless? I'd be interested in that!

Ok so I am intrigue with this Juice Plus...and I am willing to try the powder. Where is everyone buying this at? Can you only purchase them on line or do I need to check to see if they are at WalMart or health food stores? Please advise...

Thanks - Jazzy!!

Ok so I am intrigue with this Juice Plus...and I am willing to try the powder. Where is everyone buying this at? Can you only purchase them on line or do I need to check to see if they are at WalMart or health food stores? Please advise...

Thanks - Jazzy!!

Online or through someone (like Avon, I guess) who sells it. My sister gets it through someone.

My husband and I have taken JP over 3 years now and it has made a profound difference in our health!!! My husband hasn't been sick in all this time and he's in construction so that says alot. He gets mad if I havn't ordered it on time and we run out!!! I(we) take the capsules and always have. When I first got banded I worried the capsules wouldn't work. I did fine with them 1 at a time very slowly. When I was so tight and had to have my complete unfill I could not take the capsules obviously and didn't for about 2 months. I just opened up the capsules and poured it to mix into my smoothie or whatever, not much flavor to them. I have a great distributor who has been selling this for several years and is a national speaker for the product. She would be glad to help anyone , anywhere in the US or even Canada to get what they need as far as product. They also have a third blend that is called the "orchard" blend which is all berries and full of antioxidants. We take all 3 blends. She is delightful to talk to and by no means is a "hard sell" . Her goal is to promote healthy living and wellness. Give her a call even if you are just curiouse burns)

NOTE: You know I just realized I could get in trouble from this board or deleted for posting her number here as it could be misconstrued as an advertisement or some crazy thing.

Just PM me if you want her info and I am happy to send it to you.

Good health to all.

Been in the sticks for awhile with no internet access canning some great tomatoes from my mom and dad's garden - chili season here I come!

Anyway, I think you have to order it from someone. I haven't looked, but I bet if you use a search engine you can find their web-site and they will probably have an option to find a distributor in your area. Or, if you have the time (I do not right now, but May 2011 is coming and I might after that) you might consider being a distributor to get yours at a discounted rate. My understanding is that you can get 3 months shipped to you at a time but they still just bill you monthly. I am wondering if someone became a distributor if we could all order from them since it sounds different than Avon and such where you have to physically go back and deliver the stuff.

I was wondering if the children's stuff would be as beneficial as the adults as well because if I remember correctly the children's is a lot less than the adults.

I didn't get a chance to ask my PCP about it because we spent so much time addressing my earache and checking out my PS scars. Yes, children typically get ear aches, but so do I as this is my second one this year - guess I am just a little childish.

My friend Sherry sells it and i'm about to start buying from her. If you are interested and want her contact info PM me.

So, I finally decided to go ahead and order Juice Plus. I want to order the capsules because I found out I would have to take 6 gummies to be equivalent to a capsule. Since I am unable to take large pills, I am going to open them up and pour the powder into a glass of water or Crystal Light. I had the website up and my credit card in hand when one of my co workers walked up to me and told me she sells them! She sells them for the same price on the website, but I decided to go with her. I am not sure if the website has you pay for shipping or not, but I do not have to pay for it through her. I also found out that there are other products they sell besides what is listed on the website. I am going to get a catalog and some samples to begin Juice Plus tomorrow. I am so excited! Now all I have to do is find a liquid vitamin. I did find some One a Day on the go packets, but they cost $9.99 for 12 of them. I might as well order a liquid vitamin and pay a little more for an entire month's supply.

Centrum has a liquid vitamin - I cannot stomach it.

Centrum also has an adults orange chewable daily vitamin. They are not large and are pleasant tasting. I can't remember how many are in the bottle, but there are quite a few and the price was reasonable.

Anne

Centrum has a liquid vitamin - I cannot stomach it.

Centrum also has an adults orange chewable daily vitamin. They are not large and are pleasant tasting. I can't remember how many are in the bottle, but there are quite a few and the price was reasonable.

Anne

Thank you sweetie. I will check into those :)

I do the gummie children's vitamins. Directions say to take 2, but I have compared the amounts with a regular vitamin and I take 4. Word to the wise, do not leave a brand new bottle in the trunk of your car over the weekend because they melt and are worse than crayons in that they won't come out of the bottle in a great big gummie glob.

Thank you sweetie. I will check into those :)

I take those too and like them. And I agree I first got the liquid and about hurled and made it about 3 days on it.

My friend is sending me samples of some JP stuff so i'll let you know what I think!