CHECKED OUT DR O and location

LarryDorman

I am a retired police officer and was real iffy about the mexico deal but elected to go ck it out and see before i drop all this $ made arrangements and arrived in LA from Texas and drove down getting across was very easy got a cab right over the crossing cabs did not jack with up very up frount with price away to the dr. office the staff could not have been nicer or location was CLEAN and i mean CLEANER then any dr office i have been in talked with dr and staff and was sold on the idea hotel was marriott was a ways out but very nice bring a DVD all TV is mexican, might try the other hotel when i come back i have read it is nice and close to dr. office we did some shopping and all was fine no trubble at all must say it was a great trip planing to have surgery about DEC got to get all the cash up!! IM SOLD :D

YEAH!!! Welcome to the forum! I am so glad you checked him out...that is exactly what I did. I went for the 'tour' on Sat, Sep 1 and signed up the very day to have surgery on Oct 8,'08. I've lost 70 lbs since then.

I totally agree with you on the cleaniness of the clinic! It's awesome and the staff are WONDERFUL!!

You will not regret this decision at all. Once you've got your mindset all in focus...it's a home run to success! Good luck Larry and keep coming here for info, questions or concerns...we are here for you!

Best of luck! Jazzy!!

I am a retired police officer and was real iffy about the mexico deal but elected to go ck it out and see before i drop all this $ made arrangements and arrived in LA from Texas and drove down getting across was very easy got a cab right over the crossing cabs did not jack with up very up frount with price away to the dr. office the staff could not have been nicer or location was CLEAN and i mean CLEANER then any dr office i have been in talked with dr and staff and was sold on the idea hotel was marriott was a ways out but very nice bring a DVD all TV is mexican, might try the other hotel when i come back i have read it is nice and close to dr. office we did some shopping and all was fine no trubble at all must say it was a great trip planing to have surgery about DEC got to get all the cash up!! IM SOLD :D

Congrats on your decision, Larry! I have yet to hear anything negative about Dr. Ortiz and the OCC! Let us know how things go!

Red

Hi Larry,

Welcome to the start of a new life of freedom. Hope you have the best journey ever. I have never looked back since making my decision with O C C and Dr. Ortiz. It has made such a difference in my life already. Hope it will for you.

Darrel

I was just banded last Wednesday and I cannot say enough good about Dr. O and the staff at the OCC...it was a great experience!!!!

I stayed at the Lucerna and it was great as well. The pool is beautiful, the staff is great and there are a few English channels on tv. There is also a FANTASTIC cantina about 1.5 blocks from the Lucerna that I highly recommend! It is on the same side of the street as the Lucerna and is a big bright yellow building - the best food I have ever tasted!!! It is a safe and nice walk so I recommend checking it out!

Congratulations on your decision!

I agree going to Dr. O is the best decision you could make. I have no regrets and would do it all over again.

Keep us up to date on your journey!!!