Getting Back to the Airport

Hi everyone, well here I am on day 2 of the band...I am allergic to the pain meds but doing pretty good all things considered. I am already tired of the chicken broth! lol

How did you find out what time OCC was picking you up to take you back to the airport? When my g/f had it last July she said the driver was kind of late and thus one of the ladies almost missed her noon flight...my flight leaves at noon too and I would really like to get there early since I have no clue where to go in the airport once we are there!

Should I call the OCC?

Thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, well here I am on day 2 of the band...I am allergic to the pain meds but doing pretty good all things considered. I am already tired of the chicken broth! lol

How did you find out what time OCC was picking you up to take you back to the airport? When my g/f had it last July she said the driver was kind of late and thus one of the ladies almost missed her noon flight...my flight leaves at noon too and I would really like to get there early since I have no clue where to go in the airport once we are there!

Should I call the OCC?

Thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

I would give them a ring. They told us what time to meet them in the lobby when we were there. Sorry to hear about your reaction. Congrats on being banded!!!!

:D

I arranged my ride the day before with the OCC. Otherwise, I believe someone calls you, but I would be proactive. I will tell you that I had a 7:20am flight so we were to be picked up at 4:30am. They didn't arrive until just after 5am so we were all panicked. The driver said he was told 5am. The Marriott said the driver is often 30 mins late so I wouldn't fret until 45 mins. We got across the border easily that early in the morning, but later in the day, you may need to allow additional time for that.