Crazy thing to do on lunch hour

I can't help it. The pole just stares at me. I am frustrated that I am not losing anymore. May need a fill, but at least I can still have fun. Now I am just getting crazy with it. I signed up for a tester class to see if I will like new company that came into town. If I like them, I will do classes there. They are called Primal Beginnings. They take larger women. Maybe I will fit in better there. Who knows. You wont believe it, the co-worker who wanted to get me in trouble wants to go with me, HA!

We will see if she has the nerve to do it.

I cant stand it, I have to swing on my pole, HA!

Did I show you my son. He is so cute.

I can't help it. The pole just stares at me. I am frustrated that I am not losing anymore. May need a fill, but at least I can still have fun. Now I am just getting crazy with it. I signed up for a tester class to see if I will like new company that came into town. If I like them, I will do classes there. They are called Primal Beginnings. They take larger women. Maybe I will fit in better there. Who knows. You wont believe it, the co-worker who wanted to get me in trouble wants to go with me, HA!

WOW STORMY, THIS VIDEO IS A LOT BETTER THEN YOUR FIRST ONE. I SEE YOUR WORKIN HARD AT IT :)

ps i'm not to sure i'd be bringing that co worker anywhere near a pole with me around

Hi Stormy - Looking good! Keep up the fun work out! I love to swim so I recently joined a gym. I love it! Not to mention it gives me some Angie time.

I am with Pammie - not sure if I would be so trusting with the "trouble maker." I would be skeptical of her motives.....