27 August 2009

AshleyMarie

8am: One a Day Multi Vitamin on the go and 4 capsules of Juice Plus in 16 oz. of water

9am: Pure Energy Greens in 12 oz. water

9:30am Boiled Egg with Kethcup

10am: 16 oz. Water with Crystal Light

11am: Pure Energy Greens in 12 oz. water

11:30am: Boiled Egg with Ketchup

12:00pm: 2 String Cheese

1:15pm: Chocolate Muscle Milk Light Shake with Fat Free Milk and Power PB

3pm: 8 oz. Water with Crystal Light

4pm: Pure Energy Greens in 12 oz. water

6pm: 2 Turkey Meatballs

6:30pm: 1 Frozen Go-gurt

Does drinking all that water stretch your pouch. I have not been banded yet but I had images of only being able to drink very small amounts at a time. Just curious

My impression is that we should drink 8, 8oz. of water which equals 64 oz. I try to drink a lot of water during the day. It is 103 here today so I also want to stay hydrated.

Well that is good to know. I drink alot of water and I thought I read on the forum that you drink 1/2 cup amounts and sip all day except at meals.

How do you survive in 103 weather. I am in Canada and people are freaking out if we hit 80 degrees lol

Thanks for your responce to my question.

Well that is good to know. I drink alot of water and I thought I read on the forum that you drink 1/2 cup amounts and sip all day except at meals.

How do you survive in 103 weather. I am in Canada and people are freaking out if we hit 80 degrees lol

Thanks for your responce to my question.

As far as I know, that is during the post op diet for 21 days. Maybe I am incorrect?

You still need to get in as much water as you can, but you do need to sip so it is gonna take you a lot longer. The only 1/2 cup is more for food - soups, protein shakes, etc...but with water you are OK! :)

B: Laughing cow cheese

L: We had the dreaded pot luck at work. Tried to make good decisions but ate too much. Had chips and dip, little smokes, veggies, and a couple of pinwheels

D: Haven't had anything yet still full from lunch but I'll have something small in a bit - maybe some applesauce or something

Water: X X X X (still working on it now)

Exercise: worked 13 hours today so that didn't happen - can't feel my feet!

Calories so far - thanks to the potluck I really have no clue! But i'd say around 800