Hard day

Today was a hard day for me. My friend that I had worked with off and on for 12 years had a 17 year old son die Tuesday in school while playing basketball with friends. The funeral was today and I don't think I have ever seen such a large funeral. Small towns always pull together. Normally I would eat until I was sick to deal with the heart ache but today I decided I don't need food like that (for today anyhow). I am on day 17 after my band and I am feeling great. I am so glad I did this and hope the scale keeps on going down. This is the time of night when I think and eat. Tonight I tucked my 3 kids in gave them kisses told them I loved them. They are my 3 reasons for not going back to the kitchen tonight! Everyone kiss your loved ones everyday and tell them how much you care because you just may not get another chance.

Today was a hard day for me. My friend that I had worked with off and on for 12 years had a 17 year old son die Tuesday in school while playing basketball with friends. The funeral was today and I don't think I have ever seen such a large funeral. Small towns always pull together. Normally I would eat until I was sick to deal with the heart ache but today I decided I don't need food like that (for today anyhow). I am on day 17 after my band and I am feeling great. I am so glad I did this and hope the scale keeps on going down. This is the time of night when I think and eat. Tonight I tucked my 3 kids in gave them kisses told them I loved them. They are my 3 reasons for not going back to the kitchen tonight! Everyone kiss your loved ones everyday and tell them how much you care because you just may not get another chance.

DAMN, I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE THAT DEEP OF HEART ACHE, LOSING A CHILD

IT'S A GOOD REMINDER TO ALL, THANK YOU :)