Drinking alcohol the same day of a fill! WHAT??!!

I met a girl who also had the lapband (also at the OCC) and she was getting drunk a few hours after she got a fill?! Am I crazy or was she when I told her how bad that was??

I WAS A BAD GIRL TOO :D

THE DAY AFTER BANDING WE WERE IN THE BAR DRINKING WINE. OTHER THEN ALCOHOL HAVING EMPTY CALORIES WHAT THE HECK, WE WERE JUST RELAXING, ENJOYING OUR VACATION. NOT GETTING WASTED. OF COURSE NO CARBONATION FOR 6 MONTHS

I WAS A BAD GIRL TOO :D

THE DAY AFTER BANDING WE WERE IN THE BAR DRINKING WINE. OTHER THEN ALCOHOL HAVING EMPTY CALORIES WHAT THE HECK, WE WERE JUST RELAXING, ENJOYING OUR VACATION. NOT GETTING WASTED. OF COURSE NO CARBONATION FOR 6 MONTHS

I don't think after spending this kind of cash I would do that but them maybe some people don't really want this as bad as others. But then I ate some noodles today on day 19 so I guess I should not talk!

I clearly have no clue what I am doing cause I was meaning to reply to the first post.

Alcohol should never be taken within 12-24 hrs of any procedure....even simple dental work.... Outside of that time, I wouldn't think it would be a problem...other than empty calories. I am surprised they didn't cancel the fill if she smelled of alcohol.

Alcohol should never be taken within 12-24 hrs of any procedure....even simple dental work.... Outside of that time, I wouldn't think it would be a problem...other than empty calories. I am surprised they didn't cancel the fill if she smelled of alcohol.

MY PLASTIC SURGEON SAYS NO ALCOHOL OR VITAMINS 2 WEEKS BEFORE AND 2 WEEKS AFTER SURGERY FOR HIS PATIENT. BOTH PROMOTE BLEEDING