new isopure

nicolek

Hi

As I'm on liquids and I'm really fed up with protein shakes,I just had to share that I love Isopure plus

the clear protein drink and in 237ml theres 15g protein. It has become my new best friend.

Hey Nicole - I was looking at Isopure yesterday. Do you order yours on line of buy it direct from like a GNC? I noticed some websites are more pricey then others.

How long are you on liquids for? Are you still tight with all your fill gone?

Hi Angie

I bought it in Shoppers Drugmart $15 for 6. I wanted to try it before big purchase.

I'm totally on liquids as TOM. I am feeling a little better since the complete unfill, but when I try solids

I still have some discomfort and alot of heartburn at night still. I have another appt in 2 weeks.

So its wait and see.

I don't want to lose anymore weight either.( never thought I'd ever say that)i've lost another 15lbs in 5 weeks.

That really stinks that you are not out of the "woods" so to speak. I can only imagine how being on mainly liquids would get to be old and worn out. Let's hope your stomach and band will make up and some swelling will go down. I am sure you will be happy to eat and not have heartburn or discomfort.

Yeah, not wanting to loose anymore weight is a reality I hope to be at, only under better circumstances.

Thanks for posting on this you guys! My daughter is a Gatorade-aholic and I get worried about the sugar that it has in it. She's tried the Special K water, but I think I'm going to get this for her.

There is a coupon on the Isopure Plus web site for $1.00 off. CVS appears to be about the cheapest, but it said "online only", so it sounds like you can't go to CVS and get it. Here is the link to the coupon: http://www.isopureplus.com/join_the_revolution.html Thanks again for letting us all know about this.