Moved to San Diego

Hey everyone!

I haven't posted in forever and looking all the back messages I'm seeing how much I've been missing out. I need to be more active on here from now on! :D

Anyways, I just moved to San Diego from UT and I was wondering if any of you guys live here and would be interested in getting together. I don't really know anybody here yet and I've never met anyone else who's been banded so I think it'd be great to be able to talk about all the unique issues we share with someone in person. Let me know if anyone would like to exchange info. Thanks and great job all of you! I've been reading the posts and looking at all the before and after photos and I'm so proud of us all!!! =D> =D> =D>

:lb14:

So, How do you like San Diego so far? I actually moved to Riverside County early last year.

My husbands ship will be stationed there in a few months. We also drive sown several times a month.

I miss being down there. I love the new area but the weather is definitely not the same.

Well, I am off now,

Kristi

Welcome to San Diego! I live here, too. My surgery date is on September 25. There is at least one support group that I am aware of that meets in Mission Valley. I am too tired to look up the details but I will do it when I've had sleep.

That's great - if you have time I'd definitely be interested in the details! Are you super excited about your upcoming surgery date? It's so close! I'm excited for you. =)

:lb14:

So, How do you like San Diego so far? I actually moved to Riverside County early last year.

My husbands ship will be stationed there in a few months. We also drive sown several times a month.

I miss being down there. I love the new area but the weather is definitely not the same.

Well, I am off now,

Kristi

I'm sorry I missed you! I'm loving it so far - although its a little hotter than its been when I've visited in the past! I've been here a couple of weeks and am really missing my family and friends, but other than that I'm starting to get out and meet new people and am enjoying life. =)

I am too in San Diego. My close friend was banded a year and a half ago and is also here in SD. If I remember correctly, the SD group meets during the week when I am working. I would love to get together some time if you ladies would like :)

Wow girl you are doing a great job and your pics are gorgeous! I'd love to get together some time if you want - maybe we can go to the beach/pier or get coffee or something. Let me know cause I'm definitely game! :D

My personal email is ggdiva99@yahoo.com if you'd be interested in talking about this more.