Info on Finance options

Just was thinking of options has anyone used some of the medical finance company’s good or bad my surgery is costing more than most due a prior surgery that I had years ago. I am going to pay for the most part but would like to get it done sooner just don’t want to put off longer and financing is one option I am looking at.

Just be careful of the "service charge" or "origination fee" . I found that once you add that charge in the interest rate was inflated and it came out better for me to do a loan through my credit union. Just ask if there are any fees'

Good luck.

I got two loans actually. One is through Citizens Finance and the other is through Bay Finance. There is 6 months no interest. My time with that is up, so here comes the interest charges. UG! But it is worth it to me for my health. My goal is to get them refinanced to get them fee lower, so far I have not been able to do that because I owe so much on other debt. Banks are very tight right now. If they begin to losen up, I should be able to. There are many finance companies and if you could do the no interest and get it paid off, then it is a much better deal.