I just read some bad news today... :(

Kristi

Well,

I am not sure how many have heard, but there is some very sad news about an actor that has been battling Cancer for the last 1 1/2 has passed away.

Patrick Swayze passed away today. :cray: I am so saddened by this. I have loved his movies for years...

The movies I loved him in was: Dirty Dancing... Of course. :)

Red Dawn and Ghost...

But may all time favorite with him is... The Outsiders-- he is so hot in that movie :D

He will be missed greatly..

What is your favorite movie that he starred or co-starred in???

Or even one you just liked him in?

Kristi

I have to agree with Revy D! BUT my all time FAV was Dirty Dancing. I was young when this moving came out and I watched it OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I think I could say every word to this moving as I watch it still to the day! My mother told me more than once, "Is there anything else you can watch"...lol He was a great and respected Actor...

I have lost ALOT of people in my life die of cancer and there are more that I know that has it now, sad to say but just waiting to die and it SUCKS! I lost my father when I was 4, he was only 36 years old and I just lost a VERY good friend of mine two weeks ago to Breast Cancer.... I just prayer that they will one day find a cure!

Carrie