17 September 2009

jhawkchick75

B: Cheese and crackers

L: One cheese enchilada, beans and chips and cheese

D: TBA most likely a WW meal and veggies

Calories so far: 550

Exercise: Still debating - my knee is hurting so i'm thinking i'll run, but not real far. I am doing the race on Sat so I don't want it hurting so we shall see what I do tonight.

Decided to do full liquids today since my PB on a pork chop last night. I lasted exactly 24-hours, and just had some solids with no problem!

B- Coffee with fat-free French Vanilla creamer and half cup french vanilla yogurt 100 cals/ 0.5 grams fat/10 grams protein

L- Weider Pure Pro Protein Shake 170 cals/0.5 grams fat/35 grams protein

D-Kozy Shack ready-grains instant multigrain cereal cereal 180 cals /2 grams fat/8 grams protein

***Note, although the cereal for supper totally satisfied me, I've been baking with the kids and just ate two chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven, plus one piece of left-over bacon from the quiche I was making***

Total before the junk....450 clas/ 3 grams fat/53 grams protein

New Total........... 680 cals/12 grams fat/58 grams protein

four bottles water, but skipped the gym. Going Mon/Wed/Fri for now.

Still think it was an okay day.

Sabrina:)

ok...Good or Bad...right.... :(

B- 1/2 Grapfruit and Oatmeal....Doing Great!

S-20 oz of water...Go ME!

L- 1 cup salmon Bake....YES!

Then my mother shows up with my early Birthday Gift ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She brought homemaid choc chip Cookies and My Apple (baked) fried Pies!!!

I ate 5 cookies and one of the two apple pies! ( not at one time, through out the day) (they are single little pies, kinda like the ones at Micky D's.....

D- I ate 2 bits of Pinto Beans and three Blazin Butts ....lol (Sabrina this is BBQ pork with BBQ sauce on them, a little bigger than Bits size)

I did drink 40 oz of water....

Okay people posting here: I am really enjoying reading what you eat but I have to ask: ARE YOU FULL AND SATISFIED? I'm having surgery a week from tomorrow. Feeling full is what I enjoy and I'm hoping I can get that feeling on less with the band. Am I thinking correctly?

I don't get "full" like Thanksgiving full where I feel like I could pass out if I took another bite, but I feel like there is no more room and I'm not hungry at all- hardly ever hungry....and I used to have a bottomless pit! Eating very little when you are not hungry is much easier than eating very little when you are. That said, I'll still eat the odd thing (like last nights cookies) just because it is there and looks/smells good but never because I'm actually hungry. That's why it's best for me to keep junk out of the house or treated as a "special treat" like baking with the kids was yesterday.

I don't get "full" like Thanksgiving full where I feel like I could pass out if I took another bite, but I feel like there is no more room and I'm not hungry at all- hardly ever hungry....and I used to have a bottomless pit! Eating very little when you are not hungry is much easier than eating very little when you are. That said, I'll still eat the odd thing (like last nights cookies) just because it is there and looks/smells good but never because I'm actually hungry. That's why it's best for me to keep junk out of the house or treated as a "special treat" like baking with the kids was yesterday.

I hear ya... had to ditch the candy corn in the trash. I'm better off not buying the junk too but its funny how I rationalize why I need it at the store.