Happy Birthday Shelby!

Thanks so much ladies!!!!! The weekend was fantastic!!!!! I forgot my cord that I need to download pics at work but i'll get them up on Tuesday for sure.

The race was great and it went really well! I was able to shave a few minutes off my time which was cool and I really only got winded once after a big hill and had to just work on my breathing and got it under control. It was such a cool feeling when my friend and I came towards the finish line our friends were there cheering us on and we ran really fast. The 4 mile run was first then there was a 1 mile walk that some of my friends signed up for and I was so excited about my run that I then did the 1 mile with them! The race was through the zoo which was really cool you were running by the animals and it was just so pretty.

The HS reunion was a good time and it was nice to see everyone. Ended the weekend by taking in a Chiefs game, but that one didn't turn out so hot! <_< But I took tomorrow off and am getting a massage and facial I can't wait!

It's amazing what a difference a year makes. This date last year I started a pre-pre op diet b/c I was afraid I wouldn't get all the weight off. So on my birthday I was eating everything in sight and drinking beer. This year almost 65 lbs lighter I celebrated the birthday with a 4 mile run! I think I might have gained a little this weekend (all alcohol) but now i'm back on track and excited and I come near my 1 year baniversary!

My next race is gonna be a 5 mile in St. Louis around St. Pats day. I used to joke that the only way to get me to run was to chase me with a knife, but now I can call myself a runner! :D

I'll have pics coming soon I promise! Got some great ones of the race and others from the weekend. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Ugh I know right! I really just wanted to sleep all day but had too much to do. I got a little sunburned on my face at the game so had to cancel my facial, but still got the massage and did a haircut instead. Was a great day! It's still raining here and I hope it keeps up I love the rain and it makes me sleep really well.

Thanks so much ladies!!!!! The weekend was fantastic!!!!! I forgot my cord that I need to download pics at work but i'll get them up on Tuesday for sure.

The race was great and it went really well! I was able to shave a few minutes off my time which was cool and I really only got winded once after a big hill and had to just work on my breathing and got it under control. It was such a cool feeling when my friend and I came towards the finish line our friends were there cheering us on and we ran really fast. The 4 mile run was first then there was a 1 mile walk that some of my friends signed up for and I was so excited about my run that I then did the 1 mile with them! The race was through the zoo which was really cool you were running by the animals and it was just so pretty.

The HS reunion was a good time and it was nice to see everyone. Ended the weekend by taking in a Chiefs game, but that one didn't turn out so hot! <_< But I took tomorrow off and am getting a massage and facial I can't wait!

It's amazing what a difference a year makes. This date last year I started a pre-pre op diet b/c I was afraid I wouldn't get all the weight off. So on my birthday I was eating everything in sight and drinking beer. This year almost 65 lbs lighter I celebrated the birthday with a 4 mile run! I think I might have gained a little this weekend (all alcohol) but now i'm back on track and excited and I come near my 1 year baniversary!

My next race is gonna be a 5 mile in St. Louis around St. Pats day. I used to joke that the only way to get me to run was to chase me with a knife, but now I can call myself a runner! :D

I'll have pics coming soon I promise! Got some great ones of the race and others from the weekend. Hope you all had a great weekend!

great job! These milestones is why I am thankful everyday. It is really dang fun to now call yourself a runner isn't it? I am now up to 5 miles myself and I can honestly say that just losing the weight is not enough, we MUST firm and tighten it up as well! I now have 39 inch hips and look damn good in jeans, it is a great feeling to have. Even I still have 40 lbs to go, but I will get there, nothing is not gained without a bit of hard work. Congrats and keep it up!

Thanks everyone! OK, here are a few pics from this weekend. Sadly somehow I was talking too much and only took one pic at my HS reunion, but here are pics from the race and the Chiefs game.

Thanks for all your support! You all rock!

ZooRunAll.jpg

ZoorunShelby.jpg

ZooRunShelbyJennFinishLineBack.jpg

ChiefsRaidersShelbyThume.jpg

great job! These milestones is why I am thankful everyday. It is really dang fun to now call yourself a runner isn't it? I am now up to 5 miles myself and I can honestly say that just losing the weight is not enough, we MUST firm and tighten it up as well! I now have 39 inch hips and look damn good in jeans, it is a great feeling to have. Even I still have 40 lbs to go, but I will get there, nothing is not gained without a bit of hard work. Congrats and keep it up!

Soo agree the working out is so important! I have a friend that has lost about 35lbs and hasn't worked out at all and you can definitely tell. I've lost more than her but her skin is much more saggy and not firm. I know the muscle screws with my weight loss a bit, but i'm OK with that if i'm toned. Congrats on the 5 miles that is awesome! That is my next goal!

Shelby Girl!!!

You are gorgeous and look amazing!

I had to do a DOUBLE take...you do NOT look like the same person from a year ago! LOL