What do you do for exercise? (mine's embarrassing)

I was just wondering what sorts of things everyone here does for exercise - I know physical activity is somewhat limited for a month or so after we get banded, but I'm not sure exactly how limited (like, is a walk around the block at night, ok - I usually walk with a 5 year old and a cat, so I'm not going that fast... lol) But, I did promise you embarrassing, so I'll tell you what I've been doing for my main form of exercise... DDR. Yep, Dance Dance Revolution. Lol - my 11-yr-old loves to do it for at least an hour every day and I do it right along with her. She dances on the pad, I just dance on the hardwood floor right next to her. If you've ever played, you know it's even fun to just "go through the motions" even if you're not on the dance pad. I would have laughed it off before I tried it - but, I'm telling you, I SWEAT and I know my heart-rate is getting up there. So, there's mine - what do you do?

p.s. - for any other closet DDR fans out there - DDR Disney Grooves drops on Oct. 6 here - and I am a little ashamed at how excited I am about it! ^_^ *hums techno-version of Chim Chim Cheree....*

I think it is absolutely wonderful that you do that you are a DDRer! You don't even have to think of it as exercise, you can think of it as quality time with your daughter with an added health benefit. I can guarantee you that with all of the years you will be adding to your life by losing weight it will give you and your daughter that much more time to reminisce about her childhood and her memories of you all doing DDR together. Great job and keep it up!