Bandaversary

It has been on year today that hubby and I got banded. We are celebrating tonight with a small bowl of chilli and our favorite drink, sobe's haha. It has been a hard road. Both of us feel like we should have come further than what we are but at least we have some loss. I was hoping to be at least 50 pounds down. I was almost there. I think we are both due for a fill. I have been nervous about getting one because there are times I feel very tight, like in the mornings. Plus I had to get a small unfill because I could not get my phelgm to go down. I dont like that feeling.

I had to take my pole down because we are putting in new floors so I couldnt even dance for the last week and it is driving me crazy. I need my exercise. I can't wait to get it back up. I think I will get on my wii to get some skiing done or maybe some bowling.

Anyhow, I wanted to check in and say it has been a good year. I dont regret doing this. I just wish I would have lost more weight then this. Maybe this year will be better. I did go to lunch with the girls at work and they commented about the fact that I dont eat much, as they stuffed their faces. I kinda liked that. I have been very impressed with how the band has held up so far. I have been worried about slippage and band errosion but so far, I feel good. I think I will save up to get it check under the xray again, I just need that reassurance. Anyway, have a good weekend everyone!!

I LOVE MY BAND!!

That is so exciting Stormy! You and I joined right around the same time and it has been great following your progress. You are doing a great job and i'm sure you will continue to do well.

Congrats!!!