Planning that return check up

So when hubby and I want to get the band checked over, how do we do it. Do we just call OCC? Do they reserve the room for you like they did before? And then you just get the airline tickets? I found tickets for about $250.00 per person, so I am going to save up so we can go back. Anyone know how this all works? Has anyone gone back to get checked out? How much was the room cost? I am not sure about weather but if we go down, I am hoping we can go on a Friday and come back Saturday night, maybe Sunday and hopefully weather would be good. Maybe go in November or something. Anyone got any thoughts?

So when hubby and I want to get the band checked over, how do we do it. Do we just call OCC? Do they reserve the room for you like they did before? And then you just get the airline tickets? I found tickets for about $250.00 per person, so I am going to save up so we can go back. Anyone know how this all works? Has anyone gone back to get checked out? How much was the room cost? I am not sure about weather but if we go down, I am hoping we can go on a Friday and come back Saturday night, maybe Sunday and hopefully weather would be good. Maybe go in November or something. Anyone got any thoughts?

KEEP LOOKIN STORMY, I BOOKED A TICKET FOR MY DAUGHTER TO COME BACK HOME FROM SAN DIEGO TO SEATTLE, ROUND TRIP, FOR 180.00 WITH FEES. SHE COMES HOME TONIGHT FOR 4 DAYS :)

WHEN I WENT BACK, I JUST CALLED AND BOOKED IT WITH THE OCC AND THEY BOOKED THE ROOM. I FLY FREE SO IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE IF I HAD THE TICKET BEFORE OR AFTER CALLING.

STEPH SAID THE WEATHERS BEEN REALLY WARM DOWN THERE. HOPE IT STAYS TILL NOV FOR YA :)

I call and schedule an appt time as to what is available. Since I live 2 hrs from the border, I dont stay over night. I park and walk across the border. From the airport I'm sure the OCC has some arrangement for transportation. I remember them telling me it would be 199 for the fill and transport across. As to the hotel, You can book that online if you like.. I would, or call direct and call the OCC there may be package deal as well.

Good luck... here are the hotels.

Lucerna

Marriot

I've been to the OCC several times. When I make the appointment they give me options of transportation and hotel. The transportation is normally $100.00 and hotel is $79.00. The entire package for the fill, hotel & transportation is $279. They'll organize everything for you.

Hey'a Stormy! If you are pinching penny's I recommend making the arrangements on your own. If you take the shuttle from the airport to the boarder then a cab to the OCC it saves you big bucks! I am talking shuttle maybe 5 bucks a person, taxi 5-10 max to the OCC. Very easy and as a matter of fact, there is a detailed post on here that has pictures every step of the way to help sooth some nerves. You and your hubby should be able to do it together no problem. Also, there is a hotel, some bandsters on here have wrote about. It cost 50ish a night and is very nice. Saves you some money there too.

Glad you are making it back. I have to say you are looking great!

Stormy

first of all, I found tickets from seattle to san diego for $120.00 roundtrip on Southwest airlines. Keep checking because they have weekly specials.

If you stay at the Lucerna to have a fill, you get a special price, I think it was $250.00 for two nights including the fill. It has been so long, you should just call them to get the right quote.

I would do it. I know you have been frustrated with things and it would not hurt to have a check up and get a tweak!

oodles