170's finally!!!

That is awesome!!!!!!! You will be in the 160's before you know it!!!!!!

Just stick with it and know those plateaus have to break sometime. Mine was from May to September - ugh!

Good job!!!!!!

I was at 180 in the summer, then had my complete unfill, got up to 189 in three weeks...had small re-fill and took that nine pounds off in two weeks. Back to 180 then the scale just stopped moving................until TODAY!!! 178. Wow! It's about time!

Sabrina:)

:lb13:

YAY, Sabrina!!! Congratulations!!!!! How exciting for you!!

I was at 180 in the summer, then had my complete unfill, got up to 189 in three weeks...had small re-fill and took that nine pounds off in two weeks. Back to 180 then the scale just stopped moving................until TODAY!!! 178. Wow! It's about time!

=D> SUPER YAY FOR YOU SABRINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S AWESOME!

Sabrina,

Congrats Girl! You are doing awesome. You have done really good through your unfill, got right back on track! Thanks for reminding me that it will happen, jut got to give it a little bit of time!!! I am two pounds off the 180's and I too dont think it is EVER going to get there.....

Awesome JOB!

Carrie

Only 2 pounds away???? Hooray! It feels like you JUST posted that pic of the 199 on the scale. You're crusin along! Congrats.

Sabrina,

Congrats Girl! You are doing awesome. You have done really good through your unfill, got right back on track! Thanks for reminding me that it will happen, jut got to give it a little bit of time!!! I am two pounds off the 180's and I too dont think it is EVER going to get there.....

Awesome JOB!

Carrie

Thanks Sabrina!

I am very excited for the weigh in on Wednesday....I have tried to work really hard with my food NO NO foods, we just wont talk about Saturday..lol. I have taken your advice and Hubby and I are going to come up with something different than dinner and a movie. We still have to eat..lol but we ALWAYS seem to choose Mexican Food,so we are going to try something different, think outside the box......

Again congrats !

Carrie

• 2 weeks later...

WOOOHOOO!! Congrats, Sabrina! That is awesome! Keep up the good work :D