cost...

i know i may be a little too intrusive by asking this but hey... i only lose by not asking.

im seriously thinking about this and i want to call and schedule (which i havent) but i will do this before the end of this year.. BUT my question is. "how much is your monthly payment" i want to brace myself with the payments because i know im going to really butget my money after this. im not too worried about not making them i just want to be ready for it... lol so thanks in advace yall... :D and im not asking for exact amount... just an estimate lol ... i sound so silly.

i know i may be a little too intrusive by asking this but hey... i only lose by not asking.

im seriously thinking about this and i want to call and schedule (which i havent) but i will do this before the end of this year.. BUT my question is. "how much is your monthly payment" i want to brace myself with the payments because i know im going to really butget my money after this. im not too worried about not making them i just want to be ready for it... lol so thanks in advace yall... :D and im not asking for exact amount... just an estimate lol ... i sound so silly.

I didn't finance all of mine, but a good portion of it. I set my payments at $155.00. I didn't think it was bad at all.

Interest is 7%

I pay $177.00 on one loan and $236.00 on another loan but I got both mine and my husbands band done at same time. I think I am at 19%. I hate paying that but it was worth it. We have saved a lot in the long run, less food to buy. HA!