Good News - Stay Positive - It WILL happen!

Hi everyone,

I sort of gave up and let my fills go for 4 months... long time huh but i was so upset it was not working for me.

Over the 4 months i started to realise that I was craving healthy foods, i walked past the chocolate, chip, ice-cream isles andthought thats a little unlike me lol! Anyway I started buying new clothes last month.. same size but they fit so much nicer and looser.

I went yesterday to see my 'filler' and got a .5 fill. He weighed me and said i have lost 6 kilos! (about 12 pounds)..... :)

Thats with me not trying, thats with me not being worried about fills and it not working!

My attitude changed over those 4 months... And i lost weight.

So if its not working for you maybe stop focusing on the fills and start thinking about your 'thinking' its what all the long time bandsters have been saying but only now that it happened to me did it sink in! It is working.. slowly.... but it is working! Thats all i care about!

(Even better MY ATTITUDE is changing, the attitude that made me fat to start with!!)

Now I need some advice.... I have hit some Saliva park! lol I need to reanalyse my eating, i had 1/2 an apple and not its sort of you know bulky or stuck i did chew it well but im sitting here with a spit cup lol.. so i dont swallow all that saliva or it will make the pain worse.. Any ideas?

Hi everyone,

I sort of gave up and let my fills go for 4 months... long time huh but i was so upset it was not working for me.

Over the 4 months i started to realise that I was craving healthy foods, i walked past the chocolate, chip, ice-cream isles andthought thats a little unlike me lol! Anyway I started buying new clothes last month.. same size but they fit so much nicer and looser.

I went yesterday to see my 'filler' and got a .5 fill. He weighed me and said i have lost 6 kilos! (about 12 pounds)..... :)

Thats with me not trying, thats with me not being worried about fills and it not working!

My attitude changed over those 4 months... And i lost weight.

So if its not working for you maybe stop focusing on the fills and start thinking about your 'thinking' its what all the long time bandsters have been saying but only now that it happened to me did it sink in! It is working.. slowly.... but it is working! Thats all i care about!

(Even better MY ATTITUDE is changing, the attitude that made me fat to start with!!)

Now I need some advice.... I have hit some Saliva park! lol I need to reanalyse my eating, i had 1/2 an apple and not its sort of you know bulky or stuck i did chew it well but im sitting here with a spit cup lol.. so i dont swallow all that saliva or it will make the pain worse.. Any ideas?

MAYBE THE APPLE ITSELF WAS FINE BUT THE SKINS WERE HARD FOR YOU TO DIGEST?

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS, THE BAND WORKS, IT JUST TAKES TIME FOR YOU TO WORK WITH IT :)