Heading Home

Well goodmorning everyone. I was banded Tuesday and am heading home today., The day started out interesting. I awoke to the sound of water in the bathroom. Jumped out of bed at 0600 to find water pouring through the heat lamp . Phoned maintenance who came up right away. Of course I had to change rooms because I could not use the shower. Here I am walking around the hotel in my nightgown with one of the cutest guys I have ever seen. Not one of my better moments LOL

Finally settled into my new room but then could not go back to sleep. Thought I would make some coffee only find out that the coffee machine did not work. Not a good way to start the day for me. Phoned maintenance again and here comes cuty pie and I still have hair going in 5 different directions and my night gown on. He smiles and fixes the coffee machine. Excellent now I have java to wake me up.

Lap band wise doing great today. No gas pains. I do have alot of brusing around the port area but it is not sore just looks gross.

I get the shuttle to the airport with Disaster Walking at 0830. It was nice knowing someone from the forum before I left . We had each other to talk to and ask questions of once we got here and met so it was not really like being alone.

I am looking forward to getting home to my own bed tonight. My flight is 1155 and I should be at my home by 9 p.m. I am sure after all the travelling I might be a bit sore.

Anyways just wanted to give you all an update.

Will keep you posted of my progress

Debbie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well goodmorning everyone. I was banded Tuesday and am heading home today., The day started out interesting. I awoke to the sound of water in the bathroom. Jumped out of bed at 0600 to find water pouring through the heat lamp . Phoned maintenance who came up right away. Of course I had to change rooms because I could not use the shower. Here I am walking around the hotel in my nightgown with one of the cutest guys I have ever seen. Not one of my better moments LOL

Finally settled into my new room but then could not go back to sleep. Thought I would make some coffee only find out that the coffee machine did not work. Not a good way to start the day for me. Phoned maintenance again and here comes cuty pie and I still have hair going in 5 different directions and my night gown on. He smiles and fixes the coffee machine. Excellent now I have java to wake me up.

Lap band wise doing great today. No gas pains. I do have alot of brusing around the port area but it is not sore just looks gross.

I get the shuttle to the airport with Disaster Walking at 0830. It was nice knowing someone from the forum before I left . We had each other to talk to and ask questions of once we got here and met so it was not really like being alone.

I am looking forward to getting home to my own bed tonight. My flight is 1155 and I should be at my home by 9 p.m. I am sure after all the travelling I might be a bit sore.

Anyways just wanted to give you all an update.

Will keep you posted of my progress

Debbie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Debbie! Have a safe trip home! You story is so hilarious!! It probably wasn't at the time, but I can totally imagine you running around in your nightgown with hottie over there. :P

Keep us all updated!

Hi, everybody - I am on my way home, too (still sitting here in the San Diego airport, actually) - so I thought I'd jump in and say hello real quick! :) Things are going pretty well for me this morning (although the AC in my hotel room was noisy, I did not have nearly as an "eventful" wakeup as Debbie - you poor thing! But, at least you got to walk the halls with a cute guy - you didn't tell me that part! lol) - I do feel a little light-headed. Not sure if that is due to low blood sugar or the painkillers I'm on from the OCC. I drank a strained orange juice, so I wouldn't think my blood sugar would still be low... hmmm... anyway, will probably email Dr. Miranda about that later and see what she says. Other than that, I feel fine - no port pain or incision pain this morning, and minimal gas. Didn't do any shopping in TJ, so I guess I'd better hit the gift shop here at the airport to get some souvenirs for my little ones. Hope everyone is doing well today and have safe flights, RevyD! -- it really was great to meet you and get a chance to hang out a little bit - made me feel much less alone. Take care. :) -- Deena