What do I do now? I can't WAIT!!!! Pass time with a joke!

Okay, so the decision has been made and the surgery date set. Now what? I went ahead and started my pre-op diet because I need to lose at least 11 pounds before 11/04.

So what do I do now? I'm so excited about this change that it feels like it's super duper far away!

I have found that all of you are quite hilarious, so to help me pass the time - would you all mind 'telling' me your best joke??

I'm sure others could use a laugh as well!

:lol:

Okay, so the decision has been made and the surgery date set. Now what? I went ahead and started my pre-op diet because I need to lose at least 11 pounds before 11/04.

So what do I do now? I'm so excited about this change that it feels like it's super duper far away!

I have found that all of you are quite hilarious, so to help me pass the time - would you all mind 'telling' me your best joke??

I'm sure others could use a laugh as well!

:lol:

Everyone goes through this. Some can't wait and are looking forward to the surgery date. Some have alot of anxiety, wondering if this the right thing to do and how their lives are going to change. I think the pre surgery time frame is worse than the after surgery/before your first fill, which some refer to it as "Bandster Hell" LOL. The time will fly by,, don't worry about the pre-op diet,, just do your best and stay away from the kids Halloween candy. All I can say is 6 months to a year from now,, everyone will be wondering where the weight went. If you haven't told anyone,, that's sort of a joke,, kind of,, they'll all be wondering how you did it. It will drive them nuts. LOL

Sorry, don't have any good jokes at the moment, although I am super excited to know that hopefully the joke will be on someone else in less than a week when he sees the new me. I am going to try and be nice to him, but no promises. :D

Sorry, don't have any good jokes at the moment, although I am super excited to know that hopefully the joke will be on someone else in less than a week when he sees the new me. I am going to try and be nice to him, but no promises. :D

YOU GO GIRL!!! =D>

Oh I feel your pain! I booked my surgery in June but couldn't take off work until the end of Oct. Felt like forever but I promise it will go by faster than you think!

OK here is a really lame joke I heard today but it's Halloween related so timely. We have a "family friendly" joke of the day at work and they have been all Halloween related so here you go:

Q: What is a mummy's favorite type of music??

A: Wrap!!

Stupid I know! :rolleyes: