Lots of pain

I am concerned about my band. The other day, I threw up a few times because I was stupid and tried to eat a breakfast wrap from dunk'n'donuts! Which, by the way, are very tiny (perfect size for a bandster) and yummy, but not so much coming back up. Anyhow, I threw up a few times, and ever since then, I have not been able to eat very easily. Getting liquids down is even difficult. I can keep water/liquids down, but its very painful. Anyone know what might be going on?

Also, its that time of the month so I am very bloated. Could that have anything to do with the pressure I am feeling when I try to drink liquids? I dont know. I am so worried. :wacko:

Carrie,

I think you should call the OCC also. I had to call about being too tight and Dr. So said anytime there is pain with eating then something is not right. He told me to go on clear liquids for a day (nothing cold only room temp) and then full liquids for 3-5 days after that. I ended up needing an unfill. Please be careful and take care of yourself.

dawn

Just as an update - - I had an emergency appointment with my fill Dr. and had .5 cc taken out of my band and I feel like a whole new woman! The pain has subsided and he assured me that my band had not slipped, but that my stomach is so tender from throwing up. He said that its like a vicious circle when things like this happen because once you vomit, it irritates the stomach, then when you try to eat or drink, it irritates it more so then you throw up again, etc etc etc.

Anyhow, just wanted to update all of you.