Question about loose skin...

Okay, so I have about 90 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight...I did not get stretch marks from being pregnant and gaining weight - on my belly, I do have some on the hips and thighs, but got those during wonderful puberty. Anyway, I've always yo'yoed and didn't have lose skin before my baby even though I yoyoed...i'm about 40 pounds heavier than I've ever been in my entire life....soooo does it seem likely that i'll have a bunch of loose skin to deal with after i lose my weight from being banded? also, is there anything i should do that will help the elasticity in my skin? like should i make sure i get weights/resistance into my workouts (I usually tend to focus on cardio)

any advice will help! thanks!

Okay, so I have about 90 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight...I did not get stretch marks from being pregnant and gaining weight - on my belly, I do have some on the hips and thighs, but got those during wonderful puberty. Anyway, I've always yo'yoed and didn't have lose skin before my baby even though I yoyoed...i'm about 40 pounds heavier than I've ever been in my entire life....soooo does it seem likely that i'll have a bunch of loose skin to deal with after i lose my weight from being banded? also, is there anything i should do that will help the elasticity in my skin? like should i make sure i get weights/resistance into my workouts (I usually tend to focus on cardio)

any advice will help! thanks!

IMO THE YOUNGER YOU ARE THE BETTER CHANCE YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR SKIN BOUNCE BACK

IMO THE YOUNGER YOU ARE THE BETTER CHANCE YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR SKIN BOUNCE BACK

well, i'll be 33 in december so hopefully it will...i talked to a friend the other day who had gastric bypass and they told her to focus more on weights to give the skin something to latch on to...